This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 7, 2019 at 4:00 pm #3977577

nicolaH-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have set up the page in 4 languages using WPML for translation purposes and it works fine. The only thing not working is the translation of the widgets next to the products of the shop. I have translated all strings which are necessary for these widgets, but it is only working in German (original language) and not showing at all in all other 3 languages. What am I doing wrong?
I have tried to duplicate the widgets and set each one in 1 language only, but it is still not working.

June 7, 2019 at 4:36 pm #3977745

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

This may be caused by an incompatibility with your theme or another plugin, on your test site, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugins.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

I assume, you have disabled the widgets, as I could not find the issue on your shop page. Can you add a screenshot of the issue and a link to a page where we can see it?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

The topic ‘[Closed] Widget problem’ is closed to new replies.