Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.07 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
November 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm #1437357

Nikita Nanos

I am trying to: When we change the website language into French, there is a line of code above the content/widget slider picture. Its in dark grey and it starts with Notice. This does not appear when the website language is switched into English.

How can this be fixed?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

November 23, 2017 at 2:47 pm #1439457

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I haven't been able to see the error message. Could you check if the error only appears when you are logged in? Also, could paste the error text in your next answer?

2.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Kind regards,
Carlos

November 23, 2017 at 3:29 pm #1439502

Nikita Nanos

This issue was resolved by our theme provider this morning. Thanks.

November 23, 2017 at 3:32 pm #1439510

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help with WPML in the future.

Regards,
Carlos