Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: WP JobSearch jobs page offers a location filter in the sidebar, if locations are translated, the filter shows all locations in all languages. Solution: The plugin should be patched as explained in https://wpml.org/forums/topic/widget-translation-languages-menu-in-top-menu/page/7/#post-4561865

This topic contains 110 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by rohanK 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 12:13 pm #4580031

rohanK

Awesome it is on approachpeoplerecruitment.com, could you set it up on internationalrecruitmentagency.com too ?

Thanks a million for your help, do you want me to provide the job board developers with some documentation or code to implement, I am regularly in contact with them, so it could speed up the process to have a long term solution ?

Thanks again for your help,

Kind regards,

Sophie

September 16, 2019 at 2:30 pm #4581345

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi Sophie,

I implemented the fix in internationalrecruitmentagency.com too. But there seems to be another issue on this server that prevents the "see more" button to work.
And it generates errors in the browser console. We should probably create another ticket to handle this issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 16, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4581627
rohanK

Maybe we should simply keep this one, it will be more simple.Note that when we are login as a recruiter and try to post a job via this link, the country field show all languages too: hidden link
user: sophierecruit
password: cestuntest

Can you escalate the issue then to understand what is wrong now?

Thanks for letting me know,

Kind regards,

Sophie

New threads created by Jamal and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/posting-a-job-as-a-recruiter-shows-duplicated-countries-in-the-dropdown/

September 16, 2019 at 3:49 pm #4582269

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Sophie,

As this is another issue, I created another ticket to handle it there.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/posting-a-job-as-a-recruiter-shows-duplicated-countries-in-the-dropdown/

For support rules we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 16, 2019 at 4:05 pm #4582459

rohanK

Ok, and concerning "see more" button, do you have a fix too?

Thanks a lot for your help

September 17, 2019 at 9:22 am #4587027

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Sophie,

The "see more" issue is probably due to a caching or optimization plugin, some errors are the cause of this issue. It will need more debugging and troubleshooting to find the cause of the issue and resolve it.
I suggest that we create another ticket and work on it. You can start by deactivating all caching plugins and optimization plugins to check if the issue will still be there, if not reactivate the plugins to check which one causes the issue, then we can find a fix to make it work with the conflicting plugin.

If it does not help, please, let me know, I'll split a new ticket and try to analyze it further.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 17, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4588609

rohanK

Hello Jamal,

thanks for your incredible support I have created a new ticket here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/job-search-see-more-function-does-not-work/

Kind regards,

Sophie

September 17, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4589893

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you Sophie,

Please mark this ticket as resolved. And I'll reply you on the other ticket about that issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 17, 2019 at 7:07 pm #4590773

rohanK

Here you go 😉