If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I want to edit my website using divi builder but the page is white and I see an error in the console.

Solution: Deactivate all the plugins except for WPML (and its add-ons), and then activate them back one by one. This way you'll be able to identify what's the plugin that's causing this issue. WPML is compatible with Divi (https://wpml.org/theme/divi/) so this issue is caused by one of the other plugins used on the website.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcB-71 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 19, 2019 at 6:50 pm #4607979

marcB-71

Thanks for the support radu,i have test each plugin one by one and found "Query monitor" as the reason behind the issue.
So can you please look after how to solve it permanently?

September 23, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4623949

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Marc,

I just let only Query Monitor and the WPML plugins active on the copy of the website that you made a few days ago and I can still use the Divi Builder. I also activated the parent Divi theme too. Can you try to do the same on your website and tell me if the builder works fine this way, please?

Thanks,
Radu

October 2, 2019 at 10:51 am #4679331

marcB-71

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!