Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I have a WooCommerce store in which I use category and tag templates. These dosn't work when WPML is activated.

Solution: WCML was not installed. Installing it solved the issue.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by silmikko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 7, 2020 at 1:41 pm #6080475

silmikko

Hi guys,

WPML seems to have a conflict with Elementor page builder. I have a WooCommerce store in which I use category and tag templates. These dosn't work when WPML is activated.

I have a screen recording to demonstrate the issue. I don't wish to make it public. Where can I send it so you can seen it?

Cheers,

mikko

May 9, 2020 at 2:37 pm #6094879

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

The links are visible only to supporters, so you can upload the video somewhere and share the link here.

However, I noticed you don't have WooCommerce Multilingual installed. I'd ask you to install that first and try it, it's likely to solve your issue.

If this doesn't help, is the template using some Elementor addons? These need to be registered, as we're not supporting all of them natively.

May 9, 2020 at 2:51 pm #6094955

silmikko

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your reply. Here is a link to this screen recording:
hidden link

Cheers,

mikko

May 9, 2020 at 3:24 pm #6095143

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi mikko,

please try to install and configure WooCommerce Multilingual and check if this solves your issue.

May 9, 2020 at 4:58 pm #6095375

silmikko

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much. This solved the issue. I didn't come to think installing this plugin since the shop was not supposed to be multi lingual. But, not it has been solved.

Cheers,

mikko

May 9, 2020 at 4:59 pm #6095377

silmikko

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!