This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 7, 2019 at 9:16 am #4157433

Jaroslaw

My last topic was closed, so here im giving link:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-site-is-experiencing-technical-difficulties/page/1/

I am trying to:
Run website as it shuold work with wpml. When i install wpml website is crashing.
You have all files, whole website as full copy of mine.
Turning Cache off - doesn't change anything as Alejandro ask me for this.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link - this is temporary website where i have full backup of oirignal site.

I was maded next step and install fresh copy of:
- wordpress
- wpml
- multilingual wordpress

On fresh install everyting is workin. Both website: fresh install and old one with wpml plugin which messed up - are on the same server.

In on case all is working - in second case all is crashing.
IS there anybody how know's how to help me with this case?

For the easiest way i can gave again login data to server in private ticket.

Best Regards
Jarek

July 7, 2019 at 9:24 am #4157435

Jaroslaw

Hi i was gave wrong link in setup of ticket.
This is correct link: hidden link
(Link which i gave in created ticket is to fresh installtaion where wpml and wordpress works correctly).

July 8, 2019 at 9:00 am #4160391

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

I would also require your permission to install Adminer plugin which will provide me access to your database. Please backup your site and database. If you prefer to keep the debugging out with our disturbing your site. Please provide a snapshot (copy), duplicator package of your site You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Kind regards
Raja

July 8, 2019 at 9:18 am #4160499

Jaroslaw

Hi Raja.
I was fixed by myslef... i was waited for your support more than one week before i was ask for help yesterday. There was one little thing to be done and everything was start as it should. So we can close topic.

Have a nice day.
Hope - you have better support for other users then my case.

July 8, 2019 at 1:00 pm #4162673

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Glad you managed to solve your issue,

Thanks for the confirmation, Sorry that you had to wait for a long time Since we have limited supporters over the weekend the first response for the tickets created over the weekend is a bit longer than a normal time frame.

However, I can see that Alenjandro has left a message and waiting for your reply in your previous ticket, the ticket closed after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Kind Regards
Raja