This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 7:57 pm

nataliaK-9

I am trying to:
install wpml addons
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link -> wpml
I expected to see:
everything installed correctly
Instead, I got:
WPML modules done see each other, even if all are installed. There is always a message "module is missing".

October 6, 2018 at 2:51 am #2792359

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

From what I've noticed the warning message is only showing that WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled, but not active, because WPML String Translation is disabled.

After I've activated WPML String Translation, the message is no longer being displayed. Please, could you test?

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

October 8, 2018 at 2:55 pm #2796515

nataliaK-9

there is still a problem.
Short time after we enable all modules, WPML String Translation is going off wihout no reasons.

October 8, 2018 at 11:11 pm #2797533

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This may have been some cache issue. The WPML String Translation by default does not disable itself for any reason - unless this has been manually disabled.

Enabling WPML String Translation, does the problem persist? If so, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists?

If the problem persists, when WPML String Translation is disabled? When are you posting some page/post? Or setting up some page?

Also, I've noticed that you are using 40MB of memory. The WPML requires at least 128MB: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please, could you increase the memory limit for WordPress? To do it, please open the wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation and after the opening PHP tag, add these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

E.g.:

<?php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Then save the file and using your FTP client, upload wp-config.php to your server.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] WMPL modules cant see each other’ is closed to new replies.