This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 21, 2019 at 6:37 am

douglasC-3

Just to refresh you.

When i visit my Thai Language Page hidden link

The Store Listing Shows language in Thai.

When i Visit my English Language Page hidden link

Some of us encounter the page showing the store listing language in Thai and Some in English. It should be showing English Listing on English Page.

I’ve Gone through the WMPL Settings and Store Locator Pro Settings but i could not find anything that is wrong.

The only thing that we did was, initially the Website was setup as English as the MAIN SITE. Halfway through, we change the Language Setting, Setting the Thai Language as the MAIN SITE. It could be because of this switch that triggered a Bug or any settings that we have missed.

March 21, 2019 at 10:12 am #3397923

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

When I land on these pages, this is what I see. However, have you tried setting it without changing the language, so with correct languages first?

I have created a test website with a clean WordPress install for you where you can do this. I will post more information about this in my next private reply.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 21, 2019 at 10:13 am

The topic ‘[Closed] WMPL with SP Store Locator Pro – ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.