This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I can't translate a few words from the theme

Solution: 1. Go under “WPML -> Theme and plugins localization” 2. Make sure that “Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation” is active 3. Scroll down to “Strings in the plugins”, select Bookly and click on “Scan the selected plugins for strings” 4. Once you followed the above steps go under “WPML -> String Translation”. All strings available for translation should display in the table you see there.

Do you see them? If yes, all you need to do is click on “translations” next to each string you want to translate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lucB-8 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
February 5, 2018 at 7:56 pm #1507735

lucB-8

HI,

I am trying to: translate form En to FR

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Time / Heure, Choose treatment / Choisir un traitement, Details / Détails, etc.

Instead, I got: EN and EN

February 7, 2018 at 11:03 am #1509780

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Please apologie for the delay in answering. This is not usual in this forum. I'll take care of your ticket and reply time will be shorter from now.

Are those strings from the Bookly plugin, right?

Please try the following:
1. Go under “WPML -> Theme and plugins localization”
2. Make sure that “Translate the theme and plugins using WPML's String Translation” is active
3. Scroll down to “Strings in the plugins”, select Bookly and click on “Scan the selected plugins for strings”
4. Once you followed the above steps go under “WPML -> String Translation”. All strings available for translation should display in the table you see there.

Do you see them? If yes, all you need to do is click on “translations” next to each string you want to translate.

If those strings are editable within the plugin options, you may need these extra steps:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Let me know your results, please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 7, 2018 at 1:37 pm #1510043

lucB-8

Thank you! It work's.