This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 25, 2019 at 3:34 am

farrukhk

I am trying to say wocommerce shop url is not translated i have attached the screen shop in which you easily understand the problem i have tried to save so many time but when i refresh the page then it will again disappear

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

August 25, 2019 at 6:35 pm #4454969

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you go here hidden link and try to add the slug translation for the Shop page on each languages, please? Once you did this, just simply go back to the shop page (hidden link), and try again to change the language, please? Things should work better this time.

Thanks,
Radu

August 25, 2019 at 11:44 pm #4455287

farrukhk

ok problem is that!, it's an automatic write off, See in attachment i had added translation and when the page is refreshed then it goes blank
Translation not saved

August 26, 2019 at 2:20 pm #4459627

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Could you deactivate all the caching modules and plugins, please? Also, clear the cache too. I just want to make sure that I'm checking this out and no caching is keeping the old values on the website. Just give me a message back once you did the change.

Thanks,
Radu

August 27, 2019 at 12:22 am #4461801

farrukhk

Yes all are deactivated now you can check and let me know as soon as possible

August 27, 2019 at 3:28 pm #4468101

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Could you translate the original Shop page (hidden link) to all the languages (just simply press the plus button, copy the title, and save the page), and try again to change the slug, please? I tried to do this for the French language and it works very well. Please try this out and tell me how things work this time.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Wocommerce Multilingual not Save ( Shop ) translation’ is closed to new replies.