This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 20, 2019 at 11:33 am #3388007

israelP-4

Hello Sir,

In our website Wocommerce Products are not showing on hidden link this page.

Our website are in Two language English And Hebrew.

But in Hebrew Langugae it is working fine, here you can check it hidden link

So can you please help me to findout the issues why it is not working on English Page

Thanks

March 20, 2019 at 1:51 pm #3388811

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Israel,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked one of the products from your website (hidden link) and tried to view the English version of it. However, when pressing the ENGLISH button from the top menu, I get redirected here hidden link

In this case, there are two things we need to check:

• Have you translated the products from Hebrew to English? The reason why this page hidden link is showing no product might be that there's no product in English.
  • Do you want to display the products from the Hebrew language on the English version? If yes, you can do this by going to Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Post Types Translation and select the Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language option (middle column) for the Products (product) post type.

Can you tell which option would you like to proceed with, please? This way, I'll be able to help you with some more info (if needed) in order to make the products be displayed on this page hidden link.

Thanks,
Radu

March 22, 2019 at 10:26 am #3439353

israelP-4

I have already converted all Hebrew products into English Version.

and we have 504 Product available in English Language, but still it is not showing on hidden link this page.

I have attached screenshow where you can see english product.

Thanks

March 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm #3440083

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

In this case, could you give me access to the dashboard area so I can check the products a bit closer and see why is this happening, please? I set the next message to be private so the credentials will be safe.

Thanks,
Radu

March 28, 2019 at 11:56 am #3480511

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

Please go to this page: hidden link, translate all the fields, make sure that you check all the Translation is complete boxes, and see how the products page looks this time on English. Please let me know how it works.

Thanks,
Radu

March 31, 2019 at 7:56 am #3501275

israelP-4

Hello Support Team,

I have completed that translation, but now Shop page is working on English Language but not in Hebrew you can check it here hidden link

But In English it is working, Here you can check hidden link

Can you please fix this issue ASAP

Thanks

April 1, 2019 at 5:16 am #3503855

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

I didn't forget about your ticket. I just needed to do a lot of tests and see if I can spot the source of the problem.

I checked all the options and I couldn't find why is this happening on your website. It seems that if I go to this page hidden link and hit the Save changes button, the products are showing again only for the Hebrew language. If I go to the English version of the settings page and do the same, the products are showing to the English page but disappear from Hebrew.

In order to make sure that none of the plugins that you're using is causing this issue, please deactivate every plugin that's not related to WPML. Also, please leave active only the main WooCommerce plugin too. Please give me a message back once you do this change and I'll have another look.

Thanks,
Radu

April 1, 2019 at 11:45 am #3507477

israelP-4

Hi,

I have temporarily deactivated all the other plugins except WPML and Wocommerce.

Currently in english the product are showing here you can check it hidden link

and in Hebrew it is not showing here you can check it hidden link

Can you please fix this issue ASAP

Thanks

April 1, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3507857

israelP-4

Hi

I have change English Product page to hidden link this one and Hebrew is hidden link

April 2, 2019 at 4:33 am #3513891

israelP-4

Hi,

Can you please Look into ASAP, it is very URGENT for us.

and i have deactivate all the plugins so it looks like website is broken because of this.

Please fix the product page issue.

Thanks

April 2, 2019 at 6:23 am #3514035

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

Please update the theme you're using (I can see that it's called Mantis) to the latest version. I'm asking for this because the version you're using has some outdated WooCommerce templates that might cause this issue with the shop archive page.

Thanks,
Radu

April 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #3596009

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

I just tried to access the new location of the site but it's not loading. Can you check it one more time and make sure that everything is fine with it, please?

Thanks,
Radu

April 15, 2019 at 6:31 am #3610025

israelP-4

Hi,

I want to resolve this Issue By Today Please Look into this ASAP.

Please review my previous Message for more details

Thanks

April 15, 2019 at 12:17 pm #3613281

Radu
Supporter

Hey Israel,

I do want to get this fixed as soon as possible but even though the settings of the shop page look fine, they are not working as expected. Now that you moved everything on a stating site, can I deactivate the plugins so I can make sure that none of them is making a change to the shop area and to break the archive page.

Thanks,
Radu

April 16, 2019 at 8:12 am #3619609

israelP-4

Hi Support Team,

Yes, you can deactivate any plugins.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Wocommerce Product Not showing in English Language’ is closed to new replies.