We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 20, 2019 at 11:04 am #4249641

samuelD-8

Hi,
I just install the wpml plugins i need and i have two bugs now.
First with woocommerce, some button was in French and now are in English.
See Screenshot "woocommerce Bug"

Second with Slider revolution, all my sliders are displaying the arrow two times.
See screenshot "Slider Bugs"

July 21, 2019 at 7:02 am #4251507

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Our support policy calls for "1 problem, 1 ticket" so I'll take care of the WooCommerce buttons here. You can open another ticket for the Slider Revolution issue or we can split the ticket when the first issue is solved.

Could you go to WPML > Theme and plugin translation and check that the option "Assume that the original language of all strings is English" is unchecked.
You might be affected by this known issue: https://wpml.org/errata/string-translations-disappearing-on-sites-where-default-language-is-not-english/

If the option is unchecked and you still have the issue, can you go in String Translation and search for the button text and see which is the flag associated with them?

July 24, 2019 at 9:34 am #4272459

samuelD-8

Hi,
The option is unchecked so i went to String Translation and searched for the button text and saw that english is the flag associated with them.
Before installing WPML everythiing was in French without problem.
Can you help please.
Everything was good in my original language French. So i decided to go multilingual with WPML in order to have an english version for my customers.
And then it broke my French version immediately after installing.
Please help me to fix that.
I will create a new ticket about slider revolution as WPML did break the Sliders responsive behaviour too.
Thx by advance
Waiting for your return
Sam

July 24, 2019 at 9:44 am #4272491

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

if the associated language is English instead of French, you can simply check the string, and at the bottom of the table there will be a button "change the language of the selected strings" and you can mark the strings as being in French. This should solve the issue.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.