Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jurgen 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 21, 2016 at 8:09 am #1140306

Jurgen

I am trying to: use WooCommerce Product Bundles

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: Bundle details in all languages

Instead, I got: Bundle shows correctly in "main" language but translated product pages don't show that

Steps to duplicate the issue: install Woo Product Bundles - create bundle from existing products - translate product - view translated product

Cfr topic https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-bundles-v5/

I just started using Product Bundles (so I don't know if it was ok in V4) but I have to confirm that the items are shown in the main language, but not on the translated pages. The bundle we set up uses (defaulted) product variations.

Please help as we wanted this to be active for Black Friday...

November 21, 2016 at 7:53 pm #1141034

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us.

Please, could you tell me which product has this problem? I have randomly accessed some products but have not seen which one has the reported problem.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

November 21, 2016 at 9:50 pm #1141099

Jurgen

Hi Bruno,

The product bundles have been set to draft again so there are no products visible now that face the issue. The thing is that all bundle details (photo - text- variation data - price) are not shown.

I can provide login credentials (however, of the live website so you should not publish any thing, you do can check the draft bundles), so can you enable form to submit all info?
If you prefer to check it on a dev environment, I can set up that one on Wednesday (November, 23).

Best regards,
Jurgen

November 22, 2016 at 1:57 pm #1141677

Bruno

Hi,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

November 22, 2016 at 11:34 pm #1142086

Bruno

Thank you. I'll check your site and soon I'll contact you.

Thank you.

November 23, 2016 at 3:46 pm #1142760

Bruno

I saw the problem you're reporting. This should be synced automatically.

As a workaround, on the WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Settings, by selecting the "Native WooCommerce product editing screen" option and clicking on the "Save changes" button, you can enter the bundles products manually in the secondary language - just as you do in the default language.

Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

November 24, 2016 at 7:23 am #1143152

Jurgen

Hi Bruno,

I won't to do it via your work around as I prefer to work with the "default way" of translating products. I don't want to have sync issues later on when there is a real fix... So a real solution is required.

Yes as I said, you can do whatever it needs on that environment to check and solve this issue.

Thanks!
Jurgen

November 24, 2016 at 7:00 pm #1143821

Bruno

Hi Jurgen,

Thank you. I installed Duplicator plugin and I did a copy of your site. I will install it on my test environment and soon I will contact you.

Thank you.

November 24, 2016 at 9:56 pm #1143888

Bruno

Hi,

I installed your site in my testing environment and this seems to be a compatibility issue.

This has already been reported to our compatibility team. Unfortunately, at this moment, I do not have a deadline when that should be fixed.

Thank you.

November 25, 2016 at 1:54 pm #1144339

Jurgen

OK I created a ticket at WooCommerce too (not public but your developers can refer to it): #499583

I requested them to talk to you & to provide the latest V4 plugin so I can make it work without work arounds.

January 3, 2017 at 10:41 am #1173203

Jurgen

Just updated my test environment & still the issue is there:
- WordPress 4.7
- WooCommerce 2.6.11
- WooCommerce Product Bundles 5.1.1
- WPML 3.6.2 (all WPML plugins up to date)
- WooCommerce ML 4.0.3

=> test.hostmywebsite.be

The topic ‘[Closed] Woo Product Bundles not showing content of bundle in "secondary" languages’ is closed to new replies.