Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
November 26, 2018 at 7:21 am #2938690

ryanW-5

I had change to default theme.

can you see this problem ? can you resolve it first?

When I click the button

WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting -> icl_fix_terms_count

the category [Scooters/Motorcycles] is also gone.

please help me to check it, thank you.

November 26, 2018 at 8:31 am #2938903

ryanW-5

thank you.

November 26, 2018 at 2:06 pm #2940445

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello

Shekar is not available for this week and so he has asked me to take over this issue.

I have read through the messages and understand that there is a product category that shows zero products when you are expecting it to show the sum of all child terms underneath it. This causes the shop page to not show correctly. The same issue is seen in the backend.

Is this what the issue is?
Is this the only taxonomy with the problem?

Please confirm my understanding

Please also remember that parent categories will not sum the count of the child-categories by default in Woocommerce. If you would like Vehicles to show the sum of all products in the child categories, you need to mark them specifically as also belonging to the category Vehicles.

This is the way the default version of Woocommerce works and has nothing to do with WPML.

hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] woo shop don't show all category’ is closed to new replies.