Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by fabianS-34 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 11:48 am #4210725

fabianS-34

I am trying to translate my products. I´m using the Woo Variations Table PlugIn, but the plugin just show the variations with the original language. It doesn´t show the variations on translated product pages.

Original: hidden link

Translated: hidden link

what can i do?

Best Regards
Fabian

July 15, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4213181

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

As far I can see the plugin Woo Varations Tables has not been tested with WPML so far.

Could you please go to WPML -> Settings and verify at the sections for Post Type Translation and Taxonomy Translation if the respective post types and plugins used by the plugin are set to "translatable"?

I hope this will solve the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 15, 2019 at 7:13 pm #4214319

fabianS-34

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your help.

I try it, but it doesn´t solve the issue.

July 15, 2019 at 7:19 pm #4214327

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 16, 2019 at 4:04 pm #4222121

fabianS-34

Hi Andreas,

thank you, but i can´t find a private box here.

Best Regards
Fabian

July 16, 2019 at 5:46 pm #4223035

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 24, 2019 at 2:32 pm #4275643

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

My colleague is currently off but I will be more than happy to help you with this.

I tried to log into the site, but I get the error in the screenshot that I attached below.

Can you please check?

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

July 24, 2019 at 2:37 pm #4275719

fabianS-34

Hi Mihai,

This is the error in english: : Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

I hope it helps you.

July 25, 2019 at 12:09 pm #4282863

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

Yes, the weird thing is that I did not have any cookies enabled and it was still not allowing me to log in.

It seems that today the login worked with no issues.

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased as the minimum requirement for WPML is 128Mb WP Memory Limit: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

❌ Very important: please make a backup of your site (files & database) before following any of the upcoming steps ❌

Please add this to your wp-config.php file to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so, if that’s the case, I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly. If you can get even higher values It would be great.

Please make sure you have updated the values successfully, You can verify them from WPML >> Support page.

2. Can you also please follow the steps in the link below:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-variations-2/#post-1547306

Please let me know if this solved your issue or if you still need help.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

August 1, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4322313

fabianS-34

I will increase the Memory Limit by the hoster.

I already tried the 2. step, but the problem wasn´t solute. I hope that the Memory-Limit will solute it.

I will write you, when the Memory-Limit is increase.

August 28, 2019 at 11:33 am #4473923

fabianS-34

The Hoster increase the Memory Limit but the problem wasn´t solute. What can i do now?