Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.72 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas Neuber 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
January 22, 2013 at 12:20 pm #98248

Andreas

I have a shop with products listed in 2 languages, Danish and English.
The prices have initially been entered as part of Danish product data. I am able to 'translate' the prices to Euro from Danish kroner, and this works, but now I need to manually change all the Euro prices. For some reason there is no way to make new prices persist even when I click update after entering a new price in bulk edit.
Help on this issue will be greatly appreciated and is an urgent matter for us.

January 22, 2013 at 1:16 pm #98260

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Andreas,

I assume that you are using woocommerce 1.6.5.2 – WPML 2.6.3 – WordPress 3.5 and WooCommerce Multilingual 1.4 Correct?

Did you set the currency settings as mentioned here http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ > heading: "Multiple Currencies" ?

January 22, 2013 at 2:02 pm #98277

Andreas

I am using the versions mentioned except for woocommerce, which is 1.6.6 as advised in another support session.
And I have set the currency settings as you describe.

January 23, 2013 at 12:28 pm #98555

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Andreas,

Just to come back to http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ > heading: "Multiple Currencies"
Are you using the option "I will manage the pricing in each currency myself"?
If not, could you activate it?

January 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm #98577

Andreas

Hi Andreas

Yes, we have tried to change to "I will manage the pricing in each curreny my self". Then we expect that it should be possible to set the price for the product for each language. So f.eks. a product in danish would cost 799 kr. and in english 99 EUR. So not using the rate for "translation". Right?

When trying this, no matter what we do, it will not save the submitted price into the english version. It always shows the danish price, and at the frontend, it shows the danish price, with in EUR, meaning f.eks. 1000 kr. becomes 1000 EUR.

Its very critical for us

January 24, 2013 at 4:22 pm #99081

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Andreas,

I also agree with that being a very critical issue. This is also why I would suggest at this point that we have to check things directly on your website - we loose otherwise too much time.
I will sent you an email with more details about it.

January 31, 2013 at 1:47 pm #100904

Rizki

Hi Andreas.n,
I also have the exact same problem.

I'm running Woocommerce Multilingual 1.4, WooCommerce 1.6.6, and WPML 2.6.4.1 on WordPress 3.5.1.

In short, any changes I make in the "Product Data" area are lost. If an item has a price and I try to amend it, the price is removed entirely, meaning that I have products on my site that I can't actually sell anymore.

These are only simple products with no variations or anything like that. I've tried it with the "I will manage the pricing in each currency myself" box. I also emailed Harshad, who was reponding to a similar problem in another thread, and have had no answer.

Also, the same issue has been logged here:- http://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-currency-bug-manually-enter-prices - last answer was a month ago, promising a patch.

I really, REALLY need some assistance with this please, and am more than happy to pass on login details so that you can check it out.

If you can email me on xx@rewiredmind.com - that would be great.

Thanks,
Ken

February 4, 2013 at 12:18 pm #101757

Andreas

I am sorry to bump this thread, but I have not yet received the promised email about how you will help me with this issue.

February 5, 2013 at 1:53 pm #102119

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for this delay! In order to avoid that you are not receiving my emails, could you just sent me an email to xxx and I use it then for my reply?

----

@Rizki
Could you open an extra ticket for your issue?
Because its then easier to assign a dedicated supporter for it.
Simply copy and paste your thread into your new post, I will sent you then an email regarding credentials.
Thanks!

February 6, 2013 at 12:41 pm #102324

Andreas

Hi Andreas

When can I expect you to contact me by mail?
We are only having this issue left so pretty much critical for us to solve this so we are able to invoice our client.

February 11, 2013 at 9:50 am #103251

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Andreas,

I had a look and added also a simple test-product.

Since you've mentioned initially that "now I need to manually change all the Euro prices":
Your setting under "WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > General Options" is on "Automatically calculate pricing in different currencies, based on the exchange rate"
Actually this setting overwrites any amounts you enter into "price" input fields of your translated products.

So you should use the other option "I will manage the pricing in each currency myself".
However, tried that, experienced the same problem.
The next step for me would be to check your "wpml-config.xml" file.

Could you update your WPML version the latest 2.6.4.1?

---
To keep track easier with our different plugin versions, I can recommend using our "Installer" plugin, available here: hidden link
(Since WPML is a commercial plugin its not listed in the WP.org repository and no update notifications are sent the usual way. The "Installer" plugin hooks into many more repositories.)

Once you have installed this "Installer" plugin, please go to "Settings > Repositories", login into WPML.org and then under "Plugins" you should see which WPML versions are in need of updating.
---

The topic ‘[Closed] WoocCommerce/WPML price’ is closed to new replies.