Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
November 6, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4901523

abdullahB-7

Tell us what you are trying to do?
im trying to Upload Products by Woo-commerce Wizard because im familiar with and its easy.
but i cant upload Arabic translated products because there is no "Wpml Translation Id" & "WPML Language Code" column -i think so its the reason for make translation- ..as in "Wp all Export" you can see these columns in photo (ERO0006) How ever i cant and i dont know how match the map for those 2 columns in "wp all import" also.

i tray also this code to add columns to show them in Woocommerce Export Wizerd but i didnt know how to make it work.and i badly fill 🙁

/**
* Add the custom column to the exporter and the exporter column menu.
* @param array $columns
* @return array $columns
*/
function add_export_column( $columns ) {

// column slug => column name
$columns['wpml_object_id'] = 'WPML Language Code';

return $columns;
}
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_export_column_names', 'add_export_column' );
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_export_product_default_columns', 'add_export_column' );

/**
* Provide the data to be exported for one item in the column.
* @param mixed $value (default: '')
* @param WC_Product $product
* @return mixed $value - Should be in a format that can be output into a text file (string, numeric, etc).
*/
function add_export_data( $value, $product ) {
$value = $product->get_meta( 'wpml_object_id', true, 'edit' );
return $value;
}
// Filter you want to hook into will be: 'woocommerce_product_export_product_column_{$column_slug}'.
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_export_product_column_wpml_object_id', 'add_export_data', 10, 2 );

Is there any documentation that you are following?
i tried many post here in wpml support and they all say that use "wp all import" but i find it so difficult to handle and so many columns that Unfamiliar to me ..

as example for difficult to handle..in photo (ERO0007) is some fields named different than "Woocommerce Wizerd Export" also result like (0,1 in Woocommerce Wizerd) And (yes,No in wp all Export ) this make "Woocommerce Wizerd Export" more likly for me ...however "Wp all Export & Import" are more Advance function if i know how to deal with it ....

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

pleas give me function code so i can upload arabic translation by WooCommerce Wizard.. thanks

November 10, 2019 at 8:12 am #4919939

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It seems -unfortunately- that for now you need custom programming work which is beyond the scope of our support.

At this point I would suggest you consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/

Before doing so please have a look also here:
http://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/guidelines-for-people-looking-for-consulting-help/

You will get the custom assistance you need to get on with your project.

Kind regards,
Carlos

November 15, 2019 at 11:53 pm #4957153

abdullahB-7

how i map "WPML Translation ID" and "WPML Language Code" columns in import after i export them?

November 16, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4958155

abdullahB-7

and how i can import other fields that not showing in the list like "low stock amount"?

November 18, 2019 at 11:16 am #4964531

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Answering to your questions:
1.- how i map "WPML Translation ID" and "WPML Language Code" columns in import after i export them? -> In this link you will find our official documentation and the steps to follow in order to import the products using WPML All Import plugin: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/

2.- and how i can import other fields that not showing in the list like "low stock amount"? -> If you are using WP All Import plugin you should refer to their documentation in order to achieve this goal.

Regards,
Carlos

November 18, 2019 at 3:49 pm #4966559

abdullahB-7

i did not get you ...how i refer to their documentation? what you mean by that?

November 19, 2019 at 10:43 am #4970815

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

I mean you should go to the official documentation of WP All Import plugin, because WPML All Import plugin is not related to the import of custom fields.

This is a subject outside of the scope of WPML All Import plugin, but within the scope of WP All Import plugin.

I hope I explain myself correctly this time.
Regards,
Carlos