This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Not being able to access the sop page. Error 502 is displayed. Solution: Woocommerce Multilingual bug in 4.6.1 may affect some installations. Updating to version 4.6.2.1 and onwards solves the issue. Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by barbaraV-3 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 1:16 am #3668041

barbaraV-3

I am trying to: Use the shop pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: The page load

Instead, I got: a 502 error

I want to mention that if I deactivate the WMPL pages the shop loads at a normal speed. All plugins are up to date.

April 24, 2019 at 9:01 am #3670759

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support team.

Could you enable debug log so we can investigate the issue better?
Please, perform these steps:

Edit the wp-config.php file in your WordPress root directory. Add or modify these lines:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Make sure to add/modify them before the line :

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Then, visit again at hidden link . Now, in the /wp-content/ directory you should find an error.log or debug.log file. Could you share its content? The best way to do it is to paste the content in pastebin.com and share with me the link.

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/#enabling-the-built-in-debugging-feature-in-wordpress

Thank you for your collaboration,
Oscar.

April 24, 2019 at 10:44 pm #3677415

barbaraV-3

I added the debug info. I see some notices and a few deprecated functions.

thanks.

April 25, 2019 at 8:34 am #3680123

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Thank you for performing these tests.Please, can you share this file with me?
You can paste its content in http://pastebin.com and share the link with me.

Besides, as your site is located WpEnngine, could you check if you can share also the Apache error log file? This documentation may help: hidden link

Thank you,
Óscar.

April 26, 2019 at 12:28 am #3686465

barbaraV-3

The error log seems to be completely blank. Do I need to set up something for it to work?

hidden link

thanks.

April 29, 2019 at 9:01 am #3701373

Oscar Miras

Hi,

I have been informed that this issue may be happening because a bug introduced in Woocommerce Multilingual 3.6.1. Just now, a new version of the product has been released. Could you update all your WPML plugins to check if that solves the problem?

To do so, go to Plugins > Add New. Open the "Commercial" tab. Then check all your installed WPML Plugins. Scroll down a little and check the option Activate after download. Finally, click "Download".

Please, let me know if that fixes your problem.

Best wishes,
Óscar.

April 29, 2019 at 6:36 pm #3706151

barbaraV-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!