This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 10, 2018 at 7:11 pm #2078813

kevinK-24

Hi. I'm using WPML to make my WooCommerce site multilingual and overall it is working great. However, I'm also using WooCommerce's own 360° Image extension and I've noticed that it only works on the English portion of the website. In the Spanish version it does not work. Please see links below:

English: hidden link

Spanish: hidden link

I've also noticed that in your forums it appears that someone already asked this question, but it does not show if it was resolved or not ( https://wpml.org/forums/topic/360-doesnt-show-translated/ ).

May 11, 2018 at 12:23 pm #2088543

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This plugin does not appear on our current list of tested and certified compatible plugins:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

I also cannot find any open work ticket internally within our compatibilty team to show that there is any work in progress.

I could kick off an investigation regarding the compatibility if you wish. The steps are as follows:

- I will confirm that I can replicate the issue on a fresh installation
- I open a work ticket for our compatibility team reporting the error
- They will confirm more technical details and contact the plugin authors at Woocommerce
- If a workaround is identified, it will be presented to you but any final fix will come from the plugin author and delivered in their next release.

The caveat is that this process can take time and is dependent on the complexity of the integration work as well as the willingness and avaialability of the plugin author(s).

If you wish to proceed, you will need to send me a zip copy of your plugin, some basic installation instructions (if needed) and steps to replicate the issue. It it´s easier to describe how to replicate the problem on your system (including setup) please provide temporary system access in the private area I will open. You can also attach the downloadable zip link for the plugin. Be aware that our forum has a limit on file upload sizes so use a file transfer service like Fileshare.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce 360° Image plugin only working in English’ is closed to new replies.