This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 8:02 am #4057465

friedrichM

Hello!
When i activate WPML i have this problem:
I am trying to create a new order (in woo admin), when i add a product and change the price for it, (this works perfect without WPML) the price will be not be updated after i click on the button "save" or "recalculate" under the summary of the order. Do you know i can solve this problem

June 20, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4059867

friedrichM

I think the problem is, when i activate MULTI CURRENCY - when i deactivate this option, everything works fine

June 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4060479

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Friedrich,

Can you tell me if the Before discount value is saved too, please? I'm asking this because I can see that the value from this field is not saving even after deactivating Multi currency or even WPML - leaving only the WooCommerce active.

Thanks,
Radu

June 21, 2019 at 8:44 am #4065549

friedrichM

The discount was also saved - i have deactivate the multi-currency at the moment - now it works. I think there is an deeper problem with EUR in two different languages - because wpml try to convert EUR in EUR

June 25, 2019 at 12:26 pm #4084499

Radu
Supporter

Hey Friedrich,

I just deactivated multi-currency on my website and now only the Total field value is saved. No matter what value I add to the Before discount, field, it's overwritten by the value from the Total field when I save the change. Can you tell me if the same happens for you too, please?
Also, do you use any other plugins for WooCommerce? I'm asking this in order to make sure that there's no other compatibility issue between multi-currency and some other plugins.

Thanks,
Radu

June 25, 2019 at 3:00 pm #4085765

friedrichM

Hello!
No i am not using other plugins for Woocommerce / WPML. I have added the price in the fields - before discount and after discount - that should not be the problem. It not depends on which field i put in the price - all the two fields will be overwritten after i SAVE the changes

June 27, 2019 at 10:21 am #4099043

Radu
Supporter

Hey Friedrich,

I tested this out one more time and this is how things work for me when
- I deactivate multi-currency: hidden link
- multi-currency is active: hidden link
The second part is working like you explained (the value is not saved) but can you tell me if the same happens for you when multi-currency is deactivated (like in my video), please? I want to make sure that I'm testing this out the right way so I can report it to the development team.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce admin order edit price for product’ is closed to new replies.