Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 28, 2016 at 2:24 pm #892129

attiahA

Hello
i have Used WPLMS Theme

in woocommerce has a custome field called Associated Courses to link some courses from LMS to woocommerce

when WPML is Active i cant add or delete or update this field in the origenal english post or in the translated

if i disable WPML all OUr Problem Solved and every thing work clear

really all our problems coms from wpml

i contact the Theme support he said

I checked your site .It is the same issue that appeared before .
this issue is originally related to the wpml plugins .
It overwrites the post meta each time the post meta is updated and now it is not letting the post meta to be saved .

Please check your wpml settings for the posts meta's .

i confirm all our problems coms after activate WPML

May 28, 2016 at 2:29 pm #892131

attiahA

Don't close this post before the problem complettly solved

your support team close the posts and marked it as solved without solving the problem ...

May 29, 2016 at 5:04 pm #892341

attiahA

the slowest support in the world is wpml support
tell me why i pay for $195 ???????

May 30, 2016 at 2:50 am #892454

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. & sorry for the late response.

Since, I don't have the WPLMS Theme, to debug this issue quicker, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues needs some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

I will wait for your feedback.

Thanks

May 30, 2016 at 9:38 am #892732

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

I am able to replicate this problem on your site, In order to further debug the issue properly, I need to test the theme on my localhost, I tried to download it from your ftp, but the ftp details is not working, so could you please provide me the theme files and the ftp details for further debugging.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 31, 2016 at 4:20 pm #893997

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

I have cloned the site and tested the issue, It seems like an compatibility issue, I tried to replicate this issue on a fresh new setup, but unfortunately I am unable to identify which is the correct plugin that is creating the custom field option in product screen, so could you please let me know which is the plugin, so I can test this and forward this to compatibility team.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 10, 2016 at 4:02 pm #906986

attiahA

Really i confirm you is the bad support in the world
i give you a live website
with a spicific problem
and you have 2 weeks wthout any direct solution

i read the feed back about you from the other users

if you cant solve the problem go away and any other support solve the problem

shit for that

June 13, 2016 at 2:41 am #908200

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

I am sorry for the experience you have had with me regarding this issue. I will try my best to solve the issue as soon as possible, but I need your co-operation in this process.

As in the previous reply I replied that I can see this issue on your site. But sometimes issues only appear on client site so we need to check if the issue occurs on fresh new setup too. I installed the theme WPLMS and activated latest version of WPML plugins only to test the issue, but I am not able to see the courses section on the product pages, it seems some extra add-on plugins or some steps is required to make the courses section active.

Since your site has 52 plugins it's hard for me to determine which plugin is creating that custom fields or where the settings should be made, so I need your help to provide the add-on plugin details or steps to replicate the issue to further debug this issue.

I have asked about this on may 31 too, but I haven't received any feedback, so I keep on waiting your response.

Please let me know about the plugin which is creating the custom field or settings I should do, so I can check this issue on fresh installation.

I will wait for your feedback.

Thanks

July 3, 2016 at 3:47 am #940543

attiahA

no any addons