This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Oscar Miras 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Oscar Miras.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 7:50 am #3731917

Yumit Gyuler

Woocommerce attribute is showing not translated but I translate before it is working on product page but on translate jobs showing I need translate it.

May 3, 2019 at 10:34 am #3733193

Oscar Miras

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML Support team.

It looks like the attribute has not been translated at all.
Please, check if you have translated the attribute in Woocommerce > Woocommerce Multilingual. Open Attributes tab. Click on the '+' icon to translate the attribute. Make sure that after you click on the "Save" button, the '+' icon is turned to a pencil icon.

You can check the procedure here:
hidden link

In case you still have problems, please, provide more information:

- Did you notice any error when translating the attribute?
- Are in the top of the webpage any warnings related to WPML?

Related documentation:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#translating-product-categories-tags-attributes-and-custom-taxonomies

Thank you,
Óscar.

May 3, 2019 at 11:09 am #3733637

Yumit Gyuler

Hi,

But I have already translated my all attributes before. I see not translated just on wmpl attribute. translate

May 3, 2019 at 11:18 am #3733731

Oscar Miras

Hi,

The way to translate product attributes with WPML is the one I mentioned in my last reply.
Could you explain how did you translate the product attributes before?

Thank you,
Óscar.

May 13, 2019 at 9:54 am #3796657

Yumit Gyuler

Hi Óscar,

I did same like your explain. I do not change nothing. Before it was good. But after long time when I look translate attributes section then I see almost all attributes is not translated. But on front-end working good both languages. I do not see translated attributes back-end only.

May 13, 2019 at 10:45 am #3797161

Oscar Miras

Hi,

In order to better investigate the issue, I am going to request you temporary access to your site. Please, make sure you have a full backup of your site before granting me access. The best way to do it is to create a new user with administrator privileges, and share with me the credentials in the provided boxes.

In addition, I would like you to ask for permission to install Duplicator plugin, in case I need to perform a full export of your site to perform more tests in our servers.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Oscar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce attribute is showing not translated but I translate before’ is closed to new replies.