No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
September 8, 2019 at 6:02 pm #4532235

Rainer Rösing

Hey there,

I am using WPML with woocommerce.
Everything worked fine for quite a while but now I am running into issues.

1. The product attributes. While the terms of an attribute are translated, the name of the attribute itself is not showing up translated anymore (screenshot attached)
2. Single translated strings stopped working (see example attached)

Looking forward for any help.

Thanks and best regards,
Rainer

September 11, 2019 at 5:30 am #4550701

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Rainer,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development. So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Andrés

September 11, 2019 at 6:42 am #4550869

Rainer Rösing

How confusing, I actually thought I am the developer and license owner and this is a support forum for issues caused by or with WPML, too bad 🙁

September 11, 2019 at 6:44 am #4550915

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Perfect, in that case, please use your WPML credentials (those you received when you bought the license) in that way you will have access to the technical support. There should be under @dasbeck-netzgaengerr user.

Sorry for the inconveniences. 🙂