This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 3:21 pm #2782025

ottoJ

I am trying to: We are querying attributes in a custom block, but the attribute is shown only in it's native language even though we have specified the language in the end.

$connections = wp_get_post_terms( apply_filters('wpml_object_id', get_the_id(), 'product', TRUE, 'en'), 'pa_uhilduvus', array("fields" => "all"));

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: In the block "Andmed" attribute "Brand" is an english language attribute, that has estonian translations, but it is still showing it as english. Also, it doesnt work with Estonian language attributes, that have english translations.

October 4, 2018 at 4:45 pm #2788331

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please make sure you have enabled the following settings in WPML>>Languages page(after backup). Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

a) Scroll down to *Make themes work multilingual* section and enable *Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality* option

b) Scroll down to *Language filtering for AJAX operations* section and enable *Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX* option

Also please check you are getting the expected result for the following code.

$connections = wp_get_post_terms( apply_filters('wpml_object_id', get_the_id(), 'product'), 'pa_uhilduvus', array("fields" => "all"));

Or

$connections = wp_get_post_terms( get_the_id(), 'pa_uhilduvus', array("fields" => "all"));

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce attributes don't appear as translated’ is closed to new replies.