This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 9:40 am #4535409

yodawyI

I am trying to retrieve the translated keys of labels from API and all I get is the keys with the default language and the values translated normally, I tried to translate the labels through the backend (string translations) and it's working normally on the front end. no clue what's the issue here.

Here's a screenshot

September 9, 2019 at 8:36 pm #4540097

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you are following our documentation about Using WordPress REST API with WooCommerce Multilingual here?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 11, 2019 at 9:01 am #4551883

yodawyI

I'm confirming that we are following the mentioned documentation, as you can see in the attached screenshot, everything is working and retrieved normally. I still need assistance in this as we are doing all the configurations right.
Thank you.

September 12, 2019 at 6:55 am #4558673

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You wrote: "...as you can see in the attached screenshot, everything is working and retrieved normally."

I'm confused. If what you show on the screen is correct then can you please send me a link to where I can see this issue?

Also, I'm not sure why you are appending ?lang=ar to the JSON call. You should only have the ID of the translated product into Arabic.

Can you also please attach here the code that you are using on your end to retrieve the translated products?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce attributes labels are not retrieved translated’ is closed to new replies.