Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
February 2, 2018 at 11:59 am #1505233

consueloG

Hi,

I have noticed that when a customer make a booking an order is generated (OK) but the booking (or bookings) in the order are duplicated (on per each language) and each duplicated booking with its own booking ID.

You can see on the attached images the duplicated bookings (duplicated on english and spanish languages).

I have seen that was other support tickets about this problems and they was solver on new releases of WPML woocomerce multilingual, but i have installed the latest versions of WPML and Woocommerce and Woocommerce bookings and (for me) the issue persists.

February 2, 2018 at 12:59 pm #1505320

consueloG

In my case this behaviour is very annoying because I am using Woocommerce Product Vendors and when a customer book a service from a vendor, the vendor receive an new order e-mail and two new booking e-mails (one for each booking generated for the order) and on the bookings of their products the see two bookings instead one. Very confusing.

February 3, 2018 at 2:17 pm #1506150

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

First, let's check if it is due to a compatibility problem.

Can you please do the following test:
-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML, keep also WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Let me know your results, please.

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 5, 2018 at 11:58 am #1507029

consueloG

Hi,

I have installed a fresh setup of wordpress 4.9.2. (default theme after fresh install Twenty Seventeen)

The installed plugins are:
Woocommerce 3.2.6
Woocommerce Bookings 1.10.12
WooCommerce Multilingual 4.2.9
WPML Media 2.2.2
WPML Multilingual CMS 3.9.3
WPML Sticky Links 1.4.
WPML String Translation 2.7.2
WPML Translation Management 2.5.1

the same problem is happening in this installation.

February 5, 2018 at 1:08 pm #1507136

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks!

Can you provide access to this test install?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok for you.

** IMPORTANT **

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:

hidden link

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 7, 2018 at 12:53 pm #1509965

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

I checked with our second tier support and "duplicating" the bookings in all languages is the expected behavior as it is needed for the proper integration of WooCommerce Bookings and WPML.

There were a few issues related to this behavior (like payments sync) but not the behavior per se, which is necessary.

So, having the same order in every language is OK. Sending an email in every language may be an issue. Is this still happening with this minimal setup or is a compatibility problem with the WooCommerce Product Vendors extension?

If the latter, can you please add it to the site?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 8, 2018 at 9:59 am #1511149

consueloG

Hi Otto.
I have added the plugin to the site.

February 8, 2018 at 11:21 am #1511301

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry to bother, just to confirm:
The email is sent for each language only with the vendors extension, right? With just WPML+Bookings it works fine, no? And just the mail to the vendor or to other users too (admin, buyer)?

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 8, 2018 at 11:33 am #1511354

consueloG

Hi Otto,

Is the booking mail to vendor and admin.
The customer mail is ok. Also is ok the order mail.

February 8, 2018 at 1:49 pm #1511554

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks!

I forwarded the ticket to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will investigate further and contact the author if needed.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

It would be great if you can also contact the author asking him to reply us. This may help expedite the process.

Kind Regards,

Otto

February 8, 2018 at 2:09 pm #1511577

consueloG

Hi Otto,

Are you speaking about the theme or about Product Vendors plugin?

February 8, 2018 at 2:27 pm #1511605

Otto
Supporter

Please apologize I wasn't clear enough.

I think the problem is a three parts compatibility issue: Vendors, Booking and WPML.

Once the compatibility team takes a deeper look I will be able to be more precise.

For now, you may want to contact them as they can also provide some hints about where the problem is.

Kind Regards,

Otto

March 14, 2018 at 9:06 pm #1546309

Otto
Supporter

Hello,

Our compatibility team checked the setup from scratch and they couldn't reproduce the problem.

Then vendor received just one email per order.

Take into account that orders and bookings are 2 different things and they generate different notifications.

You can enable/disable any of them from WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails

Kind Regards,

Otto

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Booking – Duplicated bookings’ is closed to new replies.