This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 9:25 am #4228121

jesseB-2

We have bookable products made with WooCommerce Bookings and have translated those to two other languages When a customer book a time slot the availability / booking is not shared with the other language versions.

Here you can see two languages bookable products.
hidden link
hidden link

Customer book from English language(hidden link) time slot is not blocked in dutch(hidden link). sync product is a rise in a bookable product.

When customer book 11:00 AM time slot from English then in dutch 11:00 AM timeslot is open for book.

I have also disabled plugins and enable but not working.

I hope you are getting my point.

Thanks.

July 17, 2019 at 3:09 pm #4231549

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see the issue on your site. When I check, for example, the availability of time slots on the 19th of July, I can see that in English, there are currently only 3 time slots available. But on the Dutch language there 8 time slots available. Please see the attached screenshots.
Could you please confirm that this is the issue?

The WooCommerce Booking plugin is officially compatible with WooCommerce Multilingual.
https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-bookings/
https://wpml.org/plugin/woocommerce-bookings-2/
But we have a few known issues regarding this plugin.

The first step of debugging this issue would be to make sure that everything is updated and then see if the issue persists. please proceed with the following and tell me if it helps to solve the problem.

1. By looking at the debug info that you have attached I can see that your server WP Memory Limit is set to 40M. Our recommendations are to have the following as minimal requirements:
- PHP 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation) with a WP Memory Limit of at least 128MB and more if possible.
- MySQL 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation).
Please follow this link for detailed documentation:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Is it possible for you to change those to the minimum requirement?
You may need to contact your hosting provider for that.
Meeting those baseline requirements is most critical before starting to debug and sometimes solves issues like you experiencing.
Most important is to raise the WP Memory Limit.
Please try to raise it before you contact your hosting company.
You can try and do it from the wp-config.php file in your WordPress installation.
Insert this code in that file.

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it before this line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

2. Please update WordPress, WPML and its add-ons, WooCommerce, and the WooCommerce Booking plugin on your site because I can see that they are not updated. Then check if the problem persists.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is a live site you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Could you please perform that procedure and see if it help?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Bookings – bookings not shared between translated products’ is closed to new replies.