Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
January 2, 2016 at 3:08 pm #779514

Dariusz

URL - captivity.pl

I am booking a block in one of two languages.

I expect to see a block as booked (not available to booking) in second language when the block is booked in another on frontend calendar.

Same resource is shared (same ID) between product in 2 language versions.
And calendar on frontend shows inconsistence (which causes problems, quite serious for customers an us). Frontend user can book same blocks 2 times, when it is set to be possible 1 time.

Screenshots attached.

frontend-pl.png
frontend-en.png
January 3, 2016 at 8:11 pm #779736

Dariusz

After WooCommerce Multilingual is disabled, everything is working alright...

January 4, 2016 at 11:30 am #780065

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Which plugin are you using to create the calendar booking feature?

As you mentioned disabling the WooCommerce Multilingual solved the problem, it might be due to some compability issues. For further debugging, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

I would also recommend to backup your database and website first before we proceed. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

January 19, 2016 at 2:46 pm #791341

Dariusz

I couldn't send you the package with db.. (I get HTTP Error in the private form).

January 20, 2016 at 7:01 am #791783

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us & for the login details.

You are using WooCommerce Bookings which is compatible with WPML.

Further, Please check if this issue appears when

#a
All WPML plugins and WooCommerce are updated to the latest version.

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

#b
All non WPML Plugins except WooCommerce are disabled. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.

#c
Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.

It seems you are using W3 Total Cache, could you please delete the cache and check the error.

I'll wait for your feedback.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Bookings – Duplicated Bookings (frontend calendar inconsistency)’ is closed to new replies.