Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

The problem in synchronization in WC Bookings Calendar Admin Page, was solved by adding a fix in WCML and also change some files in the WC Bookings plugin by request from the author to merge our changes in his plugin.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas.

Author Posts
September 8, 2015 at 8:08 am #699456

Dariusz

I am trying to:
Make one booking on frontend
Delete booking from backend

URL of (my) website where problem appears:
hidden link

A note:
Resource which is booked is shared within languages

I expected to see:
One booking in WooCommerce Bookings "All Bookings" tab, and on "Calendar" tab

Deleted booking should be deleted without leftovers from duplicated content

Besides mentioned above finalized bookings - "In Cart" bookings (one per language installed) should be deleted with WP-Cron job after 15 minutes.

Instead, I got:
Multiple bookings in "All Bookings" and "Calendar", which multiplication is equal to number of languages installed - bookings are duplicated

Deleting the finalized booking deletes only one of multiplied (duplicated) bookings

Not finalized booking - only single "In Cart" booking from all duplicated bookings is deleted by WP-Cron job.

In other words:
1) When making a booking on frontend a booking per language is created (eg. my site is in Polish, and English and I got 2 bookings instead of 1)

2) When I delete the booking from backend, duplicated bookings aren't deleted

3) "In Cart" bookings are also created multiple times (one per language installed) and it seems that the wp-cron job that's supposed to delete them after 15 minutes doesn't work as expected

September 8, 2015 at 11:35 am #699640

Andreas
Supporter

Thank you very much for your ticket and all the details.

I tried to replicated your issue but I couldn't.

So, I would like to ask for a temporary access to your site, in order to check the issue.

It would be best if you have a staging site - so that we don't disturb the live site, or perhaps if you are willing to provide a Duplicator clone of the site, so that I could test on my local machine.

I am enabling secure reply where you can provide data for access or any other information securely.

September 8, 2015 at 12:04 pm #699673

Dariusz

How can I send you safely the duplicator package?
Hope, the fix won't be hard.

September 8, 2015 at 12:13 pm #699682

Andreas
Supporter

By mistake something happened into my previous comment and i didn't enable the private reply.

I am enabling secure reply where you can provide data for access or any other information securely.

The reply will be hidden for everyone except me.

Thank you very much

September 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm #699755

Dariusz

Did you get it?

September 8, 2015 at 3:11 pm #699879

Andreas
Supporter

Thank you very much for your duplicator.

We have found a small bug in the bookings calendar which it appears a list with the booking in all language and it is on our list for fixing it and also one small bug when you delete the booking at all from the list (it is a known issue).

But I cannot see the other problems you mentioned. The only change I have made in your setup is to change in WPML > Languages the default language in ENG because I am not familiar with Polish 🙂 .

After that I went in the frontend and I made a reservation in the U-Boat product in the ENG language.

In the backend in the list I saw one product only and there are no any other reservations in the cart.

So I revert back the setting in WPML > Languages to Polish and tried one more time to book the U-Boat product in another date. Everything is working OK as you can see from the screenshots.

Of course if you change language from the top bar you will see the reservation in the other language.

One comment here. In your first post in the other thread, your youtube video shows us a website with a hotel or something like that. But this duplicator is a different site. Do you see this problem in this site also?

Also one more thing is that in you duplicator I removed the folder better-wp-security for entering in the backend with the default way.

So if the problem exist in your server maybe we should check it in your server to see if we have any problem there.

Can you please double check it and if you can check it locally by installing the duplicator you sent me.

Thank you very much

Screenshot Two.png
Screenshot One.png
September 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm #699950

Dariusz

Hello,

Thanks for your help Andreas. I did same steps as you mentioned.

Seems like working ok.

But still Calendar shows duplicated content as on screenshot.

Calendar.png
September 8, 2015 at 4:23 pm #699957

Andreas
Supporter

As I mentioned to my previous post about the calendar, we found that bug (and one more) and it is on our list for fixing this.

So I will inform you if we will have fix it in our next release.

Thank you very much for finding this!

September 8, 2015 at 6:30 pm #700073

Dariusz

Right.

When do you estimate a release will be out?

Maybe you have some temporary beta for timebeing with this fix?

September 9, 2015 at 7:59 am #700475

Andreas
Supporter

Hello again

I have no an estimated time about the new release because it will be a major update.

The bugs is now in our list and we will fix them. One small prediction is that next week maybe we can release a beta version with the fixes so you can download and test it.

I am keeping this ticket so when we are ready I will inform you.

Thank you very much for pointing this to us!

September 9, 2015 at 1:41 pm #700829

Dariusz

Thank you Andreas, I appreciate it.

Of course, please let me know about the beta you mention.

September 13, 2015 at 5:02 pm #703120

Yaroslava

Dear Andrea and Dariusz,
I want to follow this discussion, because I am experiencing exactly the same problem. When a customer do a booking, in any language, are created several booking records with different booking numbers.
More imporant: due we work on tailor made travel, the customized travel packages aren't translated in any language, so the most of the duplicated record show us a fatal error in the database. I suppose because they are pointing to a not-translated page. See in the screenshot: is taken looking the bookings in English, is I do the same in Italian (main website language) I see the list without error messages.

I look forward for next update to solve this bug. If you need more details for you developer, feel free to ask.
Riccardo

Immagine3.jpg
September 14, 2015 at 12:27 pm #703574

Andreas
Supporter

Thank you very much for your reply @yaroslava

We are working for fixing this, but Woo themes should include some extra code in their plugin for our fix to be running correctly.

So our team is almost ready with the fixes, but we should wait for woothemes to publish a beta version.

So I will inform you again about that.

Thank you

PS : As I can see Woothemes approved our request. We are waiting now.

September 23, 2015 at 2:30 pm #710672

Yaroslava

Hi Andreas,
I see several fix on the last update of Woocommerce. Is there some news about this bug solution?

September 24, 2015 at 1:10 am #711003

Dariusz

Hello Andreas.
Do you have some info on the beta or regular release?
We need those bugs fixed...