Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

The problem in synchronization in WC Bookings Calendar Admin Page, was solved by adding a fix in WCML and also change some files in the WC Bookings plugin by request from the author to merge our changes in his plugin.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas.

Author Posts
September 24, 2015 at 12:13 pm #711423

Andreas
Supporter

Hello and thank you for your reply.

We have fixed the problem and everything is working correct now.

On the other side woothemes have accepted our changes, but i don't know their plan for releasing this version. Without this update you cannot see the fixes.

In addition too, our next update it's a major update with changes in strings translation, slugs, permalinks etc. We are in the last mile for releasing a beta version, but I think this will happen in next week.

So please be a little patient and I have already kept note from your previous reply to inform you when we are ready for a beta version.

Thank you again for your reply.

October 13, 2015 at 10:10 am #723619

Dariusz

Hello,

Is there any progress?

Best,
Darius.

October 13, 2015 at 10:41 am #723642

Andreas
Supporter

Hello everyone.

I would like to inform you that we have released our beta version in our wpml repository ( https://wpml.org/account/downloads/)

Find the CMS Beta Package and install it.

Of course from the package you can install only the WCML plugin in your installation.

Two important things for this.

1) You should install it in a test environment and not in a online installation until we have a stable release.

2) The Woothemes have not released yet an update for wc bookings, so you will not see the fixed for the reported bugs until there will be an update in bookings plugin, that include our changes.

I am keeping a note to inform you when we have news.

Thank you very much for your time.

October 13, 2015 at 11:16 am #723678

Dariusz

Thank you 🙂

Is there ETA for stable release?

Best,
Darius.

October 13, 2015 at 11:26 am #723685

Andreas
Supporter

Now we are in the middle of the test phase in wcml.

We haven't noticed any special until now, but this is not official. We implemented major changes in the next release this is why, we rolled out new beta version.

You can read more about this here :
https://wpml.org/2015/10/wpml-makes-it-easy-to-run-sites-without-english/

Also feel free to give us feedback about this beta version.

Thank very much and I will keep you update.

October 13, 2015 at 11:55 am #723725

Dariusz

Will do,

Thank you,
Darius.

October 20, 2015 at 6:02 pm #729270

Dariusz

Unfortunately, the duplicated entries persist - using WooCommerce Multilingual from beta package.

October 20, 2015 at 6:47 pm #729301

Andreas
Supporter

Hello @dariusz

I hope you 're well. Unfortunately the woothemes have not released any new version of bookings plugin. So as I mentioned before, it is not possible to see the fixes in calendar until they release a new version with our filters.

As I can see the changes have passed, so in the next release you will see them.

If you see any other issues please inform us.

Thank you very much for your reply.

October 20, 2015 at 7:13 pm #729316

Dariusz

I am okay, thank you. Hope you're too.
Sounds reasonable.
Once again, thank you very much for your assistance.

October 26, 2015 at 12:01 pm #732556

Andreas
Supporter

Hello again.

I have good news. I have released a patch file of the current stable version of WC Bookings which add our fixes to the plugin.

If you are familiar with "patching" files, please follow this link :
https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-booking-calendar-has-the-bookings-of-all-languages-in-the-specific-date/

You will find the patch file in the zip file.

You can use the patch command to install the patch to the plugin folder and see the fixes.

If you are not familiar with this please wait until the new version of WC Bookings.

I am waiting for you reply.

Thank you!

October 26, 2015 at 1:10 pm #732625

Dariusz

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for heads up 🙂
It seems like the calendar problem is fixed with the beta WC Multilingual + your patch.
Thank you.
I would be grateful if you would update the thread when an official WCML release would be published.

Best,
Darius.

October 26, 2015 at 1:54 pm #732679

Andreas
Supporter

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am marking this ticket as resolved but I am keeping a note and I will inform you when the new version will be available.

The truth is that your site will be informed automatically when the release is online! 🙂

Thank you again for your time.

October 26, 2015 at 3:08 pm #732769

Yaroslava

Dear Andreas,
unfortunately I am not so expert about patching the Wordpres (or the Woocommerce) files. Is possible to you send me the patched class-wc-bookings-controller.php ? I suppose is the only file with changes (my file is the original one). I am neither confident to change manually the code from the wordpress interface the file sourcecode.
Thanks 🙂

October 28, 2015 at 10:27 am #734412

Andreas
Supporter

Hello @yaroslava!

I hope you re well today!

Unfortunately we are not allowed to send you directly plugins files from another author.

The only solution is to patch manually the file or you can wait the official release of WC Bookings.

In case you want to manually patch the files I will write down some instructions :

If you have Linux or Mac and the plugin folder is local, put the patch file inside the folder
woocommerce-bookings/includes
and run this command :

patch < 0001-Fix-a-bug-for-WCML-Calendar-synchronization.patch

If you are using windows and the the plugin folder is local, you can download this
hidden link
put the patch in the folder
and run this command from the terminal

php patch -p0 > 0001-Fix-a-bug-for-WCML-Calendar-synchronization.patch

If you want to patch the file directly from your webserver , put the patch in the folder
and run this command from the terminal

php patch -p0 > 0001-Fix-a-bug-for-WCML-Calendar-synchronization.patch

I can understand that procedure is not quite friendly for the user but it is the only way to check if the calendar bug it is solved.

October 29, 2015 at 10:29 am #735328

Yaroslava

Dear Andreas,
at the end we have been able to apply the patch, but seems does not work. I have done a test booking and appear like other ones: all languagest shown in the calendar.
But don't worry, at this point we wait for the next official release of WC and WPML and, if the problem is still present we will open a new ticket.

Thanks for all support.