Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

The problem in synchronization in WC Bookings Calendar Admin Page, was solved by adding a fix in WCML and also change some files in the WC Bookings plugin by request from the author to merge our changes in his plugin.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas.

Author Posts
October 29, 2015 at 11:27 am #735387

Andreas
Supporter

Dear @yaroslava if you applied the patch correct and you downloaded our latest beta (maybe today we have the final version online), you should see the bug of calendar solved.

We have made lots of tests and as you can see in this thread user confirm that it is fixed.

Nevertheless maybe you have specific setup and if you insist that the problem is not solved we should see it more in depth.

Thank you very much for your reply.

October 29, 2015 at 12:52 pm #735480

Yaroslava

OK, noted.
We will do some more test and then come back to you opening a new ticket, if needed.
"Unfortunately" we are working on an on-line website just used and operative for travel booking, so I suspect there is even a little on "junk" in the database (I mean early products and booking do not done in the proper way), so the changes you made doesn't have effect on calendar for other reason. I see other effects after last upgrade, so I am coinfident we will be able to solve the matter.

Thanks again and best regards

December 28, 2015 at 2:49 pm #777219

Dariusz

Still having problems. Same resource shared between product in 2 language versions.
And calendar on frontend shows inconsistence (which causes problems, quite serious for customers).
Screenshots attached.
We are using newest Woocommerce Multlingual and WooCommerce Bookings plugin.

pl.png
en.png
December 28, 2015 at 2:50 pm #777225

Dariusz

Backend calendar seems to work good though.

January 4, 2016 at 8:31 am #779880

Andreas
Supporter

Hello @dariusz and happy New Year.

Thank you for reporting this. Please can you open a new thread with your problem, because this one is closed and it is hard to follow up resolved threads?

In the new thread, please provide details how to replicate the problem so you can help us find if we have any specific bug or not.

Before open a new thread also please try to create a new bookable product and try to book in both languages. Try to figure out if this happening to old products or new ones or both.

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to hear from you.