This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcQ 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 1:33 pm

marcQ

I am trying to: save a booking product having a translation.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: is an admin screen, product admin screen. hidden link

I expected to see: everything syncronized

Instead, I got: The server is experimenting problems message and log is

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_stock_managed_by_id() on boolean in /var/www/vhosts/dms3labs.cat/vm.dms3labs.cat/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php:348\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/dms3labs.cat/vm.dms3labs.cat/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(332): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->update_stock_value(false, NULL)\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/dms3labs.cat/vm.dms3labs.cat/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(172): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->sync_product_stock(Object(WC_Product_Booking), false)\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/dms3labs.cat/vm.dms3labs.cat/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(132): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->sync_product_data(791, '938', 'en')\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/dms3labs.cat/vm.dms3l...\n', referer: hidden link

August 28, 2019 at 10:19 am #4473255

marcQ

Any news?

August 28, 2019 at 2:44 pm #4475187

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´m sorry for the delay to respond. I took a look at your site and at this product in particular.

I temporarily deactivated the WPML editor for the product so I could take a closer look at any messages reported by the system when attempting to edit the translated products.

Surprisingly, I encountered permission issues and a post type of "bookable-person" instead of "product".

So, I am going to ask if you could shed some light on this. Is this coming from a particular plugin and, if so, which one?

August 28, 2019 at 3:10 pm #4475413

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello again

I think I resolved this issue although I am not sure I can explain how it ocurred.

- I deleted the association of the product "Ruta d'història i vi" with the post types "bookable-person" in languages ES and EN.

- I then set the post-type "Products" to be "Translate" and not "appear as translated".

- I then created translated products "Ruta d'història i vi (ENGLISH)" and "Ruta d'història i vi (SPANISH)" by first duplciating and then translating independently.

- I reactivated the Translation Editor
- Now you can access the translations with the editor and thesystem will not experience a PHP error.

September 13, 2019 at 6:21 am #4565839

marcQ

Hi,
How did you delete the association of product with the post types "bookable-person" in languages ES and EN.
I'd must do it via the database, isn't it