Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 3, 2018 at 1:00 pm #2784624

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Raymond,

For your kind information, the bug is existing after our primary investigation procedures. Therefore I have escalated the ticket to our second tier team for further debugging.

We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 3, 2018 at 1:20 pm #2784649

maxP-8

Hi Bigul,

Thanks for letting me know. One question, would it be OK for me to make a new copy of the staging site? The login credentials and products will all stay the same. I just need a fresh copy to debug a different issue, non related at all.

Thnx for letting me know

October 3, 2018 at 4:07 pm #2785170

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the updates. Ok no problems, you can make a new copy of the staging site with the same username and password.

We will try to get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 10, 2018 at 8:04 am #2803289

maxP-8

Hi Bigul,

I haven't heard from you in a while. How are we doing on the topic please?

BR
Raymond

October 10, 2018 at 12:19 pm #2804201

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

For your kind information, our second tier team is currently working on this issue and expecting a feedback from them by tomorrow. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 11, 2018 at 5:05 pm #2809245

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

For your kind updates, it looks like the issue is happening because of the following line of code in wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-wpml.php. It works for our developers after commenting on the following code(at line 17).

add_filter( 'pre_get_posts', array( $this, 'pre_get_posts' ) );

Please try it after a backup and let me know your feedback.

Our compatibility team has contacted Pro theme author about this and waiting for their feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 15, 2018 at 9:48 am #2816852

maxP-8

Hi Bigul,

I can see it working on the staging site now, but I cannot see any differences with the original file in Cornerstone. Are you sure this is the line you've changed?

BR
Raymond

October 15, 2018 at 4:51 pm #2818357

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the feedback. I can book the Tour on your staging site when language is English. But all the plugins are network inactive now. Please check the attached image.

Please check you are getting the same result when other plugins are active especially the Dokan ones.

Please note, we haven't made any changes in the staging site code yet.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 22, 2018 at 8:27 am #2837220

maxP-8

Hi Bigul,

Even with a new staging site and all plugins live it seems to work now. You sure you haven't changed anything in a last update or so? 😉 Anyway, I am happy with the result. Many thanks for all the assistance. Do you maybe have an idea when the Dokan Plug-in will be fully compatible with WPML?

Many thanks again!

BR

Raymond

October 23, 2018 at 7:52 am #2841263

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the updates and confirmation. Happy to know the issue is resolved now.

The Dokan plugin is listed in our compatibility list for the plugins. But there are few known compatibility issues and our developers are working on it. Please check the following URLs for more details.

https://wpml.org/plugin/dokan-2/

hidden link

Therefore please open a new ticket if you have any specific issues with Dokan.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 23, 2018 at 8:25 am #2841411

maxP-8

Thank Bigul,

there is a big issue between the two plug-ins, but my topic keeps getting closed and then we all move on 🙂
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/reopen-wedevs-dokan-bookings-products-miss-match-and-missing-locks/

I guess I have to reopen this again?

BR

October 23, 2018 at 12:01 pm #2842219

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the updates. Please open a new ticket for this issue for further checking.

--
Thanks!

Bigul