This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.57 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 7:23 am

sufyanA

I am trying to: Translate the product information of my site and I made a custom product tabs "SPECIFICATIONS and the other one is Optional" in our website.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (but mostly all products page)

I expected to see: Arabic version of the SPECIFICATIONS tab in ARABIC

Instead, I got: same content content as my English content.

July 17, 2019 at 11:05 pm #4233895

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This looks like it might be a compatibility issue with the way the product tabs are being formed.

I recreated this problem on a fresh installation of WPML, Woocommerce, and the free version of Booster for WooCommerce 4.4.1.

Here is a sample product:
hidden link

As you can see, if you toggle the product to Spanish, the content of the tab remains in English.

I know that you have the paid version installed - but even the free one is not working as expected. Could you confirm that the system is configured correctly?

hidden link
Username:demo
Password:V3pgF4V0h9uW

I can see that we do not yet have a compatibility ticket opened for this plugin so I will haave to start from scratch and send it to our compatibility team for further work as soon as I have your confirmation.

July 18, 2019 at 5:33 am #4235097

sufyanA

Yes It's configured correctly. But it seems still not working for the translations.

Still it revert back to english(default language).

July 18, 2019 at 10:51 am #4237703

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I see that there is another reported problem with solution but it does not seem to be working when I attempt to apply it to your site.

So could you please upload the Booster Plus plugin that you are using onto the sandbox site?

Thanks for letting me know when this is done

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce Booster Custom Tabs Content is NOT Translating’ is closed to new replies.