If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The custom tabs created by WooCommerce Booset Plus get overwritten everytime i save or edit a product.

Solution: - Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > EMAILS & MISC. > Booster WPML - In that page you'll now find an option "Use Translation Product IDs" - Disable that option Now you'll be able to translate the tabs without them getting overwritten by the system.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sufyanA 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 7:27 am

sufyanA

I am trying to: Translate the product information of my site and I made a custom product tabs "SPECIFICATIONS and the other one is Optional" in our website.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (but mostly all products page)

I expected to see: Arabic version of the SPECIFICATIONS tab in ARABIC

Instead, I got: same content content as my English content.

July 17, 2019 at 9:21 am
July 17, 2019 at 10:25 am #4228675

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Ticket escalated to compatibility Team.

I'll update you as soon as i have more information on the matter.

Regards.

July 18, 2019 at 6:47 am #4235395

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi there!

Our compatibility team found a very quick solution!

- Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > EMAILS & MISC. > Booster WPML
- In that page you'll now find an option "Use Translation Product IDs"
- Disable that option

Now you'll be able to translate the tabs without them getting overwritten by the system.

Let me know how it goes.

July 18, 2019 at 7:56 am #4235861

sufyanA

Hello,

Thanks for the help now it seems working.

We really appreciate the HELP.

Have a nice day and God Bless

July 18, 2019 at 7:58 am #4235863

sufyanA

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!