This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 8:40 pm

malikK

I am trying to: see all my bundle products showing in the right languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
All my 4 bundle products in main language (FR) are these
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
There is something very weird happens with them, I cant save some changes I trying to do in translations, please see this video: hidden link

Also, please check what happens in the CHECKOUT page with product translations, if you have some items in the cart and you switch to another language, items are still in FRENCH (main language)

I expected to see: I need changes reflected.

Instead, I got: the products showing only on original language, not in the translated language I'm trying to see.

May 31, 2019 at 9:05 am #3928751

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

I see you have 2 issues but they seem somehow linked, they seem to be incompatible with WPML or maybe with another plugin in the site, so i ask if you could please upload the bundle in this sandbox site: hidden link

then try to replicate the problem there:

1) add the same languages in the sandbox site
2) try to create 2 bundles with the products that you'll find there
3) try to see if the problem arises in there too.

Depending on what happens, i'll know what else to do.

Regards.

P.S:
I couldn't really check if the name of the original product in the bundle doesn't get translated correctly, but i did notice the name doesn't change in the bundled items.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce bundle products not being translated (all updated to lastest)’ is closed to new replies.