We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I don't know why in the EMPTY CART of the Spanish version I see the message in my default language (Italian).

Solution: You can translate the text from Dashboard → WPML → String translation.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vittoriog-4 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 7:08 pm #4350153

vittoriog-4

Hello, i don't know why in the EMPTY CART of the Spanish version I see the message in my default language (Italian).

Link: hidden link

If you look my settings the text is translated: hidden link

August 7, 2019 at 7:13 am #4352425

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Vittorio,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you go to Dashboard → WPML → Theme and plugins localization → Localization options and make sure that the Assume that the original language of all strings is English option is unchecked. Once you do this change, just save the changes, and have another look at the text from the cart page. Can you tell me how things work this time, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 7, 2019 at 9:25 am #4353153

vittoriog-4

Hi, i have try. But i have find also this for change the text in my XSTORE Theme option. How i can translate for multi language?

hidden link

August 7, 2019 at 9:39 am #4353253

Radu
Supporter

Hey Vittorio,

In this case, can you give me access to the dashboard area of the website so I can have a closer look at this option to see what can we do about it, please?

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 7, 2019 at 11:37 am #4354417

Radu
Supporter

Hey Vittorio,

Thank you for sending me the credentials. I had a look at the theme options and I could see that the field from Shop → Empty cart content section (the one you attached in a screenshot on your previous message) is empty. Can you tell me if you had any changes in the meantime, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 7, 2019 at 11:51 am #4354543

vittoriog-4

Yes i have deleted, now i have find the solution to find the string: "Empty Cart"

I can translate there i think. Can you try?

August 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4354845

Radu
Supporter

Hey Vittorio,

You can translate the text from Dashboard → WPML → String translation. For example, the first string can be translated from here hidden link.

I added a temporary translation, just for a test, and it works very well here hidden link. Please add the translation for all the languages, make sure you check the Translation is complete box, and tell me how things work.

Thanks,
Radu

August 7, 2019 at 1:13 pm #4355299

vittoriog-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!