We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: After creating the categories, the language codes next to the category are displayed: category @fr.

Solution:

- Click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting. - Look for "Remove language suffixes from taxonomy names." - Click on the "Update term names" button.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lyndaF 2 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 17, 2016 at 10:55 am #1138349

lyndaF

Categories are showing @fr after name of the category and -fr after the slug.

Is this an option or an issue, I can't see where to turn it off and tried searching for solution!?

Thanks.

November 17, 2016 at 12:15 pm #1138427

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

Please, click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting. Look for "Remove language suffixes from taxonomy names." and click on the "Update term names" button.

After following these steps, please let me know if the problem is resolved.

Thank you.

November 17, 2016 at 1:05 pm #1138499

lyndaF

That's worked Thanks.