This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 9:26 pm #4469879

Nine Company

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to synchronize the product categories, but I get this error:
2019/08/27 21:07:23 [error] 3257#3257: *2330 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 79.121.43.114, server: gastrocenter.sk, request: "POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.0", upstream: "hidden link", host: "gastrocenter.sk", referrer: "hidden link"

We use Kinsta hosting and they said that pretty sure that is because the site is lacking PHP processing power while you do that, we recommend to use plans from Business and above when you use WPML plugins or WooCommerce plugins, otherwise those issues will appear when your site maxes out the PHP workers.

Can I synchronize categories on another way which is not so resource-intensive?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

August 28, 2019 at 4:43 am #4471133

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you ask the hosting if there's any option to increase the resource for your existing hosting plan? I mean, sometimes, hostings can just simply change a bit the resources configuration to help you with some processes.

I'm afraid that this is the only option to synchronize the categories so you'll have to ask the hosting if there's any option to help with some current plan improvements or change to the bigger plan. We are usually testing our plugins on different hostings but I never had the chance of testing WPML on Kinsta.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce category synchronization PHP error’ is closed to new replies.