This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 8:22 pm #4403293

wesleyL-3

Hello, Bruno. Our website has checkout error again. we don't use any cache system any more.
I think this is some setting problem or wpml plugin is not working with woocommerce composite plugin.
we are losing much money from this problem really.
so we should fix this problem as soon as possible!
I hope you will help us.
Oleg of Toadi.

August 16, 2019 at 6:53 pm #4407919

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Can you please explain what type of error is happening on your site? You mentioned an issue with the WooCommerce Composite plugin. Does the issue go away if you disable that plugin?

Please send some additional information so that I can understand exactly what is happening. Thanks!

August 19, 2019 at 2:50 pm #4416967

wesleyL-3

Hello, Lauren. We fixed checkout bug. but we have another problem with woocommerce composite plugin and WPML.
pls see our product.
hidden link
If we translate this product using woocommerce multigual, it doesn't work correct.
pls see the product in other language versions.
Very strange.
you can see the language selection button in footer of website.
Warm regards,
Oleg of Toadi.

August 19, 2019 at 5:49 pm #4418071

Lauren
Supporter

I just checked the product in default language and also in UK, but I am not seeing any difference. I was able to add both to the cart. Can you please tell me specifically what you see that is not working? Perhaps a screenshot of what you are seeing would help me better understand. Thanks!

August 20, 2019 at 6:30 am #4420747

wesleyL-3

checkout progress is working well now. I mean not translated products in other languages.
pls check product page in main language version and other language version.

August 20, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4423485

Lauren
Supporter

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

August 20, 2019 at 1:41 pm #4424099

wesleyL-3

I can not see private box now

August 20, 2019 at 8:05 pm #4426275

Lauren
Supporter

The next reply is marked as private. You may need to refresh your screen in order to see the fields.

August 21, 2019 at 7:12 am #4428409

wesleyL-3

Hello, Lauren. Did you fix this problem?

August 21, 2019 at 12:53 pm #4431483

Lauren
Supporter

I was able to login and I see that you are using an outdated version of WooCommerce. Please make a full backup of your site and then update to the latest version. After this, make sure you have translated the products in the following order:
- Translated the "Components" products
- Translated the "Bundle" products
- Then translated the "Composite" product

Then, update all products and translations ( just resave them all). Does this resolve the issue?

if not, please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and in the settings page, select the option to reset the cart when changing languages.Then, try the checkout again. Do you still get the error?

August 21, 2019 at 2:29 pm #4432259

wesleyL-3

No. it is not related with woocommerce plugin version. I have already checked it detail.
and your second suggestion is not our requirement.
we want to make checkout in all language versions.
If you don't have experience with this problem, can you recommend us your expert has experience with this problem?
Because this is our urgent problem in our business.
Oleg of Toadi

August 21, 2019 at 5:49 pm #4434365

wesleyL-3

Hello, Lauren.
I have found the correct reason of current checkout bug myself.
we will fix this problem ourselves.
Many thanks for you responsible reply.
Warm regards,
Oleg of Toadi

August 21, 2019 at 7:44 pm #4434823

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for the update Oleg! Please feel free to share the results you found here.