Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by vayu 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dominykas.

Author Posts
May 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm #126891

vayu

Hi.

I just purchased the extension Checkout Field Editor (hidden link). Is it possible to translate the labels created with this extension?

Here on the checkout page, I have added extra radio buttons to see where the customer learned about the site.
hidden link

Cordially
Vayu

May 13, 2013 at 2:55 pm #126949

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Dear Vayu,

As you mentioned, its a premium extension. Do you want me to have a look directly on your server?

Otherwise I can request a copy from Woo team.

Let me know
David

May 13, 2013 at 2:58 pm #126951

vayu

Hi David,
You are welcome to look directly on the server. What info do you need?
Vayu

May 13, 2013 at 3:07 pm #126954

David
Supporter

Dear Vayu,

Administrator access to Dashboard, and maybe FTP.

Best
David

May 14, 2013 at 10:32 am #127138

David
Supporter

Dear Vayu,

I added a few lines to wpml-config.xml so that you can translate the labels and placeholders.
Im working on a way to translate the options too, Ill get back to you when I have something else.

Best,
David

May 16, 2013 at 9:22 am #127740

vayu

Hi David.
Thanks for looking into this.
Where is this wpml-config.xml file? I have looked into the sitepress-multilingual-cms folder and opened tha file there, but this file does not contain any string regarding this?
I have also searched String translations, but it doesn't find the strings.

May 16, 2013 at 10:53 am #127771

David
Supporter

Dear Vayu,

Each plugin has its own wpml-config.xml file. In this case its in plugins/woocommerce-multilingual

Best
David

May 21, 2013 at 10:44 am #128961

Diogo

Hi DavidGW,

I've send you an email too about this. Is possible for you to help me?

Best regards

June 19, 2013 at 6:32 am #137031

vayu

Well, I am still having issues with this and was hoping for to be fixed at some point. I know you guys are busy as I have several issues awaiting attention. 🙂

It is possible to translate labels, but not options in radio buttons.
See screendump here what I mean:
hidden link

July 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm #146668

Dominykas

Hi there,

My name is Dominykas and I'm responsible for handling compatibility requests. We'll request a copy from Woo team and try to make it fully compatible.

July 19, 2013 at 1:23 pm #146673

vayu

That's great Dominykas, thanks!

August 17, 2013 at 9:13 am #155410

vayu

Is there any news on this update. I just checked changelogue for the WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor extension and it sais nothing about this. But maybe I am looking the wrong place?

September 1, 2013 at 8:33 am #159448

vayu

I keep getting this email from WPML where it says "Excellent customer service is important to us". To be honest, I am not really happy with the customer service for the recent last half a year or so. I have 2 open tickets, that has not been resolved. I know your working hard at improving some plugins, but it seems that you have neglected the support during this period. At least I get this feeling.

September 2, 2013 at 9:45 am #159767

Dominykas

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. It's almost ready now. It would be possible to get your site administrator access so that I can apply the patch?

October 1, 2013 at 6:34 am #270950

vayu

I just updated the Checkout Field Editor today, but I still cannot translate the labels. Dominykas, you are welcome to get access to the admin area, if you need to look at it. Please wo contact me personally about this. 🙂

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor translation’ is closed to new replies.