We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 12:59 pm #4466857

fatonA

The checkout option on French is not working, it is always loading- hidden link

Also, applying the coupon does not work.

The same works in English. We were trying many workaround but without success.

Kind regards,
Endrit

August 27, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4467911

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Faton,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Your provided links use dynamic loading via AJAX, so I can't see the exact step where you had the issue.

Did this happen before or after "Détails de facturation" is displayed ?

Please let me know

Best Marcel

August 28, 2019 at 6:49 am #4471445

fatonA

Hello Marcel,

It is after the "Détails de facturation" on "Votre commande" section.
On English it works fine whereas in French it only loads and you cannot proceed. Also even if you want to add coupon under "Avez-vous un code promo ?" it is not working on French.

Thank you,
Endrit

August 28, 2019 at 10:35 am #4473409

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi Endrit,
thanks for the info.

I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site to create a test order
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add the Links to the […] Edit Screen, the Page/Post where you insert the […] and the corresponding Front End Page/Screen

Best Marcel

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce Checkout Multilingual’ is closed to new replies.