This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The printful live shipping rates are only shown when english is selected. In all other languages, the shipping rates are not available and woocommerce switches to the default rates. Solution: You should find the content of class-printful-shipping.php right here: https://gist.github.com/raduconst/4a155ac0c9ebc62318e75a56e9da5e1d. Just simply go to wp-content/plugins/printful-shipping-for-woocommerce/includes folder and replace the content of the file with the one I attached.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel Schaefer 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm #3816463

Marcel Schaefer

Dear Sirs,

In the tocket below ticket, there is a solution mentioned for a Problem with WPML and printful.

The problem : the printful live shipping rates are only shown when english is selected. In all other languages, the shipping rates are not available and woocommerce switches to the default rates.

In this ticket (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/shipping-rates-not-calculating-correctly-between-different-languages/), this problem seemed to be solved with a code you provided.

Unfortunatly, this solution seems not to be implemented by printful in their plugin, yet.

May I kindly ask you to share the solution from the earlier ticket with me so I could use the printful live rates with WPML and different languages than english?

Thanks a lot
kind regards
Marcel

May 15, 2019 at 1:54 pm #3817365

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Marcel,

You should find the content of class-printful-shipping.php right here: hidden link. Just simply go to wp-content/plugins/printful-shipping-for-woocommerce/includes folder and replace the content of the file with the one I attached. Please give this a try and tell me how it works.

Thanks,
Radu

May 15, 2019 at 2:51 pm #3818001

Marcel Schaefer

Thank you so much! Works perfectly!