This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 7:08 am #4216757

sylvainG-5

Hello,

As i am trying to book an event from English its showing the checkout process till end as shown in 3.jpg file.

But when we tried to book the same event form french language its showing like error as shown in attachment 1 and 2.jpg

Please assist asap,

Thank you.

July 16, 2019 at 8:41 am #4217683

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if you tried reaching out to TransferWise support perhaps? The error message you are seeing seems to be this one or something like it:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/this-orders-status-is-processing-it-cannot-be-paid-for-please-contact-us-if/

I wondering, though, if there is some option or setting in the TransferWise configuration not allowing you to order the same item before the current one has been marked as completed. Can you tell me if you tried checking there?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 16, 2019 at 10:29 am #4219113

sylvainG-5

Hello,

We have just given a link to TransferWise that's it. So no need of setting is required. if its so why it works when we booked from English page?

Please assist,

Thank you.

July 16, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4220195

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

Can you also tell me for which product is this happening?

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 16, 2019 at 1:55 pm #4220745

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me how do I reproduce this issue? I mean, which product is it?

I only found one order with "processing" status and it is "Acompte pour Paris, France – AYM Therapist Training" with the price of 300 euros. However, I am unable to find this product either within products or events, so not sure where to look and how to order?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 17, 2019 at 4:21 am #4225755

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Steps are as below for issue :

1) hidden link ---> Open this french event link and at the right side there is a button S'INSCRIRE click on that will takes you to booking form.

2) Click on Continuer button at the end of form, next enter the required details and click Continuer button.

3) Next a form will be viewed for selection with 3 payment option,

Please select PayPal (International) or Other Payment Options (Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard, TransferWise, etc) option. And click Commander button.

4) After above step it takes you to checkout/order-pay/ page with some details and 4 payment option below it,

please select TransferWise or Bank Swift option and click on checkbox to accept terms and condtion and click Payer la commande button.

5) there we getting that error message as ---> This order’s status is “Processing”—it cannot be paid for. Please contact us if you need assistance.

and does not complete the full process whereas if we followed same steps from english event it completes the process without any error.

And could you please make next reply as private so that i can share a new login credentials for you.

Please assist,

Thank you.

July 17, 2019 at 8:16 am #4227195

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for detailed steps - I have marked your next reply as private.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 17, 2019 at 9:35 am #4228261

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I have sent all this information to our 2nd tier for further inspections. I see that these are Events in fact created by "Modern Events Calendar" plugin and not WooCommerce products. It may be a compatibility issue with "Modern Events Calendar" plugin, but I will wait for our 2nd tier to provide some information.

I will keep you posted as soon as they reply back!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 18, 2019 at 5:53 am #4235123

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

We are still investing this as the issue is not trivial - can you tell me if the issue is happening with this product only, or with other products of the same kind (Events)? Can you test for some other Event, as that may give us an idea whether this is related to all the events?

Another thing - can you tell me if there's anything in the debug.log, which renders once the order in another language is completed (unsuccessfully though)?

1. Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

2. Reproduce the issue - try to order in the French language.

3. Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

4. Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 10 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 19, 2019 at 4:31 am #4243813

sylvainG-5

Hello,

As you asked to follow steps we inserted and tried with other events too its showing same error.

Here are the log file lines :

[19-Jul-2019 04:10:35 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/anantama/public_html/wp-content/plugins/modern-events-calendar/app/features/gateways.php on line 1904
[19-Jul-2019 04:10:35 UTC] The WC_Order::add_fee function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with a new WC_Order_Item_Fee object and add to order with WC_Order::add_item().
[19-Jul-2019 04:21:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: select in /home/anantama/public_html/wp-content/themes/listingpro/templates/search/filter.php on line 788
[19-Jul-2019 04:25:04 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: select in /home/anantama/public_html/wp-content/themes/listingpro/templates/search/filter.php on line 788

July 19, 2019 at 12:39 pm #4246499

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I'm afraid that none of this is giving us any useful information on what the issue might be, so we will need to try replicating this on a clean install,potentially prove or exclude that this is a compatibility issue with the gateway and/or Modern Events Calendar.

Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: Fmo3h9HVo59D

I have created a test website with a clean WordPress install.

Please upload your plugin to this test install and setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options). Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup an entire website or clone your existing site.
So do only minimal setup and spend as little time as possible on this, but just enough to get us working setup. 🙂 The product also doesn't have to be as complicated - even one field would do.

In the way I understand this issue, you will only need to install "Modern Events Calendar", setup the same gateway and one event, nothing else. Am I correct?

Also find WP Sandbox menu item within the sandbox, you'll find SSH and SFTP credentials in case you'll need these. Also, WPML all the other plugins are already there.

Let me know if there's something else I can assist with!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 22, 2019 at 5:18 am #4254039

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Once we replicate we inform you,

Thank you.

July 22, 2019 at 6:19 am #4254163

sylvainG-5

Hello,

As requested we have setup the setting which is required for the issue, But still one step need to be done for enable of booking event and integrate with woo commerce payment of Modern Events Calendar plugin which requires key license to make it work. So could you please kindly check if you have any test key license of Modern Events Calendar plugin and let us know.

Thank you.

July 22, 2019 at 8:53 am #4255005

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I've asked our team about the license thing - will keep you posted!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 23, 2019 at 10:05 am #4264937

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Kindly let us know about any updates regarding license thing ?

Thank you.