This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 12:04 pm #4265835

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

We have installed the plugin here:
One Click Login:hidden link
Username:demo
Password:Fmo3h9HVo59D

Is there anything else we need to set?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 23, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4266525

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Thanks for all settings which is required.

Now we have set the pages and all payment gateway setting as previously mentioned steps and we tried to do payment form french language still the issue is appearing.

Please assist and let us know the updates of issue,

Thank you.

July 23, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4266745

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you very much for going through all of this! I've also tested - interestingly enough, the order did in fact gone through: hidden link, even though I see the error message.

This has been escalated to our Compatibility team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4340459

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Please let us know the updates of this issue? its been almost 10-12days.

thank you.

August 5, 2019 at 1:42 pm #4341021

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

As Bruno is not available I would like to give you some news about your ticket.

I've checked your ticket and our Compatibility team is still working on it. It seems that this issue may need some changes and it may take a while.

Regards,
Andrés

August 19, 2019 at 11:10 am #4415457

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Any updates with this issue? Kindly let us know

Thank you.

August 19, 2019 at 11:21 am #4415523

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

There are no news yet unfortunately. We've identified why this happens, but have no fix yet:

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
- When you select "TransferWise or Bank Swift" in step 4 and click "Payer la commande", this triggers an AJAX request that ends up redirecting the user to hidden link
This URL is incorrect ... in fact, if you manually remove order-pay/93/ from the URL it works as expected.
- So the problem is that we are putting together an incorrect URL for the french order-received page.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 23, 2019 at 3:52 am #4444089

sylvainG-5

Hello,

So will it be resolved in next update ? or we should make it by coding itself, if means please tell us the location of that code.

Thank you.

August 23, 2019 at 5:54 am #4444171

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

So will it be resolved in next update ?

No, it only means that our compatibility team is currently working on this, but I have no news on when will they come with the solution. There's also no information about the line of code responsible for this.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 3, 2019 at 5:06 am #4501221

sylvainG-5

Hello,

Kindly please let us know the status of this particular issue? Is it possible to resolve soon because most of our customers are from french and other language so it would be helpful for us. Kindly we request to resolve asap.

Thank you.

September 3, 2019 at 8:44 am #4502149

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

My name is Marcel. As my colleague Bruno is not available today, I'm taking care of your ticket.

As far as I can see in our internal system, our team is already working on it since last week, and they are also in contact with the plugin author. So I please ask you to be patient until they found a solution.

Thank You
Best Marcel