This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
December 11, 2018 at 8:45 am #2987580

sebastienL-20

Hello,

I hope you have a nice day today...

I wanted to setup different datas / info according the currency in the WooCommerce coupons.
Example : "XMAS" coupon is free shipping above 150 SGD dollars (in english part of the website) and above 100 Euros (in French part of the website).

I hope it's understandable 🙂

December 11, 2018 at 10:06 am #2987967

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support again. 🙂

Could you please telle me how your are adding this information on your default language ? In that way we can look for a way to translate it.

If you you need is add a message before your currency switcher, it would need some custom code. You may find our wcml_before_multi_currency_ui useful for that:

If I haven't understood your question, don't hesitate to share more information.

Documentation:
https://wpml.org/wcml-hook/wcml_before_multi_currency_ui/

Best regards,
Andrés

December 11, 2018 at 11:36 am #2988436

sebastienL-20

Hello Andrès,

I have a website with an english version with SGD dollars and one french version with euros.
I want the price datas of the WC Coupons being ajusted depending of the currency.

Exemple : The coupon XMAS is 150 SGD dollards but only 100 euros.

December 11, 2018 at 1:47 pm #2988935

Andrés
Supporter

Thanks for the new information. If I understand correctly what you need is the possibility to manually add a value in other currencies for your WooCommerce coupons, did I get it right?

If this is the case, I'm afraid it is not possible today as it is calculated automatically according to your currency equivalence at WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Multi-currency! There is current feature request open but it depends on our developers its implementation.

If I still don't understand what you are trying to achieve, could you please provide me more details?

Regards,
Andrés

December 11, 2018 at 2:09 pm #2989018

sebastienL-20

The fixe/ percentage amount coupon price work well indeed according to the conversion rate.

It would be interesting to be able to manage the usage restriction according to the currency in the same coupon.

If I find an other solution, i will share it.

December 11, 2018 at 2:35 pm #2989120

Andrés
Supporter

Thank you very much. 🙂
I will let you know if this feature is added in future versions of WPML.
Regards