Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Please note that we have an issue today with the Advanced Translation Editor showing a wrong notification > If you’re prompted with a “Site Moved or Copied – Action Required” banner, please select: I moved the site to this new URL

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
December 1, 2021 at 4:26 pm #10106609

mariaS-19

I am trying to: In my YOAST site map I saw pages from Woocommerce inactive languages, that should not be created:
hidden link
hidden link
These 2 languages are inactive, the translations are not yet added, still, the pages are created and they appear in the site map in products: hidden link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: not to see them at all

Instead, I got: pages of inactive languages

How can I prevent them from creating and remove them from my site map?

December 4, 2021 at 7:29 am #10125695

Andreas W.
Supporter

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a Bug or expected. Are other pages, that are already translated, not showing up on the sitemap? It would be great if you could try to recreate the issue on the following test-site:

One-Click-Login:
hidden link

I f we can recreate the issue I can escalate it towards our team for further revision and a proper fix inside WPML SEO.

Best regards
Andreas

December 6, 2021 at 10:06 am #10132207

mariaS-19

I already spoke via chat. They said it's a known bug and it's waiting for the developers to fix it up.

December 7, 2021 at 9:07 am #10138105

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I was checking our queue and I can confirm that there are a few escalated issues, but I can not confirm that I see one for your specific case for pages (Hidden language). Anyhow, we have an escalated issue with translated categories that show up in the sitemap when language is hdden and I am follwing up with the team if we got pages covered inside a fix for this issue.

Further, known issues with Yaost can be found here:
https://wpml.org/known-issues/

I would like to offer again to recreate the issue in order to escalate it internally but I need for that Yoast PRO in its latest available version.

Best regards
Andreas

December 7, 2021 at 9:08 am #10138107

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I believe for now we better wait for feedback from our compatilbity team.

I will get in contact about that with you soon.

Best regards
Andreas