If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 24, 2019 at 6:16 am #4628263

yannikS

I am trying to:

I have translations for a product page with the addon "WooCommerce Custom Fields"
It worked for a short time - then i got the error with "wccf_product_field" wrong. I fixed that and since then i am not seeing any translations.
For my main language everything is working fine.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
Empty Product page 🙁

September 24, 2019 at 7:09 pm #4633785

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I can see the issue on your site.

Can you please confirm that this is the plugin that you have the issue with?
hidden link

Please, first make sure that it is not a cache issue by clearing all the cache on your site.

If it is not a cache issue, then correct the following and see if it helps.
By looking at the debug info that you have attached I can see that your server WP Memory Limit is set to 40M.
Our recommendations are to have the following as minimal requirements:
- PHP 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation) with a WP Memory Limit of at least 128MB and more if possible.
- MySQL 5.6 and above (this OK with your installation).
Please follow this link for detailed documentation:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Is it possible for you to change those to the minimum requirement?
You may need to contact your hosting provider for that.
Meeting those baseline requirements is most critical before starting to debug and sometimes solves issues like you experiencing.
Most important is to raise the WP Memory Limit.
Please try to raise it before you contact your hosting company.
You can try and do it from the wp-config.php file in your WordPress installation.
Insert this code in that file.

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it before this line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Could you please perform that procedure and see if it help?

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 25, 2019 at 10:05 am #4637591

yannikS

Hello,
thank you for the fast reply.
1.)
i changed the memory limit
2.)
no caching used right now
3.)
its the correct plugin you send me

Still not working... You need a login access?

September 25, 2019 at 3:57 pm #4640909

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

The WooCommerce Custom Fields & Product Add-ons plugin was last tested by our compatibility team almost three years ago.
https://wpml.org/plugin/woocommerce-custom-fields-product-add-ons/
I can see in our internal documentation that we have other reports about issues with this plugin. Nevertheless, the author has not replied to our developer for a long time.

For now, we need to replicate this issue on a clean WordPress installation. For this, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. (If nobody logs in the test site will be available for one week from today.)
Could you please install the WooCommerce Custom Fields & Product Add-ons plugin and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML as it is configured on your site.
Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the plugin.
Then if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation, I'll escalate it to our compatibility team, and they will try to find a fix for it.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Custom Fields missing translation on product’ is closed to new replies.