This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 4:31 pm #4213277

vivianK-2

Hi,

In WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Direct bank transfer - I have 2 banks set up, one for a Thai bank and one for a Vietnamese bank. When a visitor purchases from the Thai site I want the Thai bank details to appear in the Woo Confirmation email. And when a purchaser purchases from the Vietnam site I want the Vietnam Bank details sent in the email. Now both are being sent.

What is the best way to get this to work?

Thanks,

Tim

July 15, 2019 at 5:48 pm #4213871

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Are you using differnet currencies for those countries? If so, please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Multi Currency and enable the option, if not enabled yet.

Here you will be able to assign different currencies and select payment methods to appear for selected language only.

An alternative can be found here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-gateways-country-limiter/

Please take note that this plugin is discontinued and there will not be any further updates. A donwload link can be found here:
hidden link

I hope this solved the issue. Otherwise you might trz a different plugin to achieve the task, as WPML does not support this option by default.

More inmformation can be found here:
hidden link

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-country-based-payments/

(Take note that this plugin has not been tested with WPML yet)

Kind regards
Andreas

July 15, 2019 at 7:32 pm #4214375

vivianK-2

I think this might work, something I see here is this:

Cash on delivery
Not yet supported

Why would this not be supported?

Tim

July 15, 2019 at 8:59 pm #4214615

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 17, 2019 at 10:07 pm #4233635

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for providing access to your site.

Could you please clarify where you receive a notification about that "cash on delivery is not supported"?

Also please make sure to visit WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status and complete the pending translations in order for your store to work proper in other languages.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 18, 2019 at 1:56 am #4234085

vivianK-2

This is where I see that notification:

hidden link

Tim

July 18, 2019 at 4:42 pm #4241117

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

This option will asure that specific currencies will only be available for specific payment methods. This will be reflected with the currency that is displayed to the customer when making his purchase.

https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/?utm_source=wcml-admin&utm_medium=plugin&utm_term=payment-gateways-settings&utm_content=documentation&utm_campaign=WCML#payment-gateways-settings

In case of Cash on Delivery by default WooCommerce should determine the currency in regards to the location of the customer On a new install of WordPress with WC and WPML I do see the same notice. If you would like to offer different currencies for payment on delivery you might maybe try a third plugin.

I would advise you to check our plugin compatiblity list:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=currency&wpv_filter_submit=Search

Did you expereince any issues about that or do you need a differnet currency for "cash on delivery"?

Kind regards
Andreas