This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 10:43 am

Elliot

We have customers complaining that the VAT exemption box doesn’t show up on the Spanish version (using WPML) of our website (I also checked the french WPML version and I can’t get it to appear there either).

Is this plug in set to work on the foreign language sites. It should be appearing on the checkout if people live in the EU.

September 30, 2018 at 6:02 am #2776206

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please note, I am not able to login to your site. It is showing The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete error.

The French and German checkout pages are showing *Vat* fields. But Spanish Checkout page is not showing it. Please check the attached images.

Please check you have translated any of the *WooCommerce Disability VAT Exemption* plugin settings options via WPML String Translation or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 4, 2018 at 11:57 am
October 4, 2018 at 4:10 pm #2788149

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and login information. I have tried with *Saebo Stretch* product and it is showing the *VAT* box in French. Please check the attached images.

I also tried with *Toothpaste Dispenser* product in French. But it is not showing the *VAT* box because the VAT exemption is not abled for it.

If you as till having the issues, please try the following steps after a backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Open a Product for translation
2) Scroll down to *Multilingual Content Setup* widget(on the bottom)
3) In *Custom Fields* section, choose *Copy* as translation preference for *disability_exemption* field
4) Save the changes
5) Update the Product
6) Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] woocommerce disability vat exemption’ is closed to new replies.